Warez Edge (Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop stucking your nose in, who asked you to comment on the nature of my reply.

Stay where you are,coz i know your pathetic!

Looks real nice m8, I like the skin and here's my thoughts :

-New favicon.
-The metal gear header is way too blurred, change it with something cool like the others.
-A shootbox maybe ? it makes the site a bit active.
-And change the "Sponsors" text for katz for affiliate or respected because katz is not sponsoring you, right ?
-And that yellow is just not going with the skin, maybe change it to gray and it will look better.

Every thing else is great, Nice job :).

Well it's odd you all say that, but there really isn't anything in particular that says "warez" as an image. I mean, seriously, what else screams "warez" when you look at it?

I can't put pictures of application up there, but I can update the images with the latest movies and games, that's basically all. It would be rather pointless to create a banner as it would defeat the purpose of the rollover image to the right of it.

Clean display - I like the carbon/hatched look you have going in the header. The Rollover effect on your logo works well.

Next job would be for you to get a custom favicon

Awesome 5 stars. will done mate, really like it.
Just hide the Today's Birthdays - Calendar if there is nothing. Add your TOS/PP/DMCA. remove the Powered in title.

You are fcking ready to go < 33 :D

i'm not a fan of the skin. i like how you're attempting to go along with teh skin, open and user friendly, maybe i'm just not ok with the colors. but it kind of bugs me a tad. it's not completely bad though.

if you want to run a successful warez community, build the community part, the warez part will follow.

^ Thanks, it's easier said than done. A community is too hard to build, especially in the scene now a days. But I'll give it my best effort. :)

I love the skin, all you need is better New/Old icons as those are fairly common on all warez sites.

*Edit: Plus you need to add Home to the navigation bar ^_^

Thanks Flash and Elio, I didn't want the icons to take to much attention away from the skin, so I left them as is, but will fix that. Making a favicon, header images, logo. Anything else?

Nice and clean from what I can see. Nice layout too which is good.

Seems a little plain to me but I am not well acquainted with IPB so that won't help.

7/10 for me.

Kind regards,

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back