Shared [VuzeHosting] Offshore WebHosting - 1Gbit Line - DDoS Protected - 75% OFF! 99% Uptime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditz

Hello wJunction!
Welcome to the VuzeHosting sales thread

About VuzeHosting

We are a well established and growing company with many different packages available for shared, reseller and virtual private servers. You will find that very few reliable web hosting companies will be able to beat the service, quality and price that we offer here at VuzeHosting.

All of our services run on a 1Gbit line meaning that you get super fast speeds at no additional costs.

We at VuzeHosting offer 99% uptime and we have a small group of dedicated and knowledgeable staff available by email, live chat system or our ticket system. Our live chat is UK based therefore staff are available for about 20 hours of each day and we reply to emails and support tickets within 12 hours, usually instant if there is a member of staff online. We are very well known for our friendly, down to earth and knowledgeable staff at VuzeHosting.

VuzeHosting is the leading offshore hosting provider on the largest hacking board on the internet, HackForums. VuzeHosting have well over 700 satisfied customers and growing, join them today.

VuzeHosting News
VuzeHosting is now selling virtual private servers. Find them here.

Payment Methods

VuzeHosting are now offering clients to pay via different payment processors. We are now currently accepting; Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Coupon Codes

We currently have a 75% of coupon - hf75

Hosting Services

Shared Hosting
Reseller Hosting

You can contact us on live chat here(New Customers):
Live Zilla

You may also contact us via our(Existing Customers):
Support Ticket System

--

Thank you for taking your time to read over our thread, we hope to do business with you!

Vuze Hosting Staff
Fast | Reliable | Secure | Affordable | Website Hosting
www.vuzehosting.com

44 comments
I am an existing customer and despite several requests, i still do not have cpanel access. It's been over one month now!! Contact me via PM for my domain and more info.
And as usual, your live support and support ticket system is down.

Opening a new thread while having the other already created wont change anything, you had a fail with your "host", just admit it and leave WJ.

Yeah i know a few people who used Vuze before. The whole package was rubbish.
Live support etc was never on, and support tickets were never answered.

My support tickets were never answered. Never got a refund for the next months hosting I paid for. Anyway I don't recommend them. But maybe they have changed in a good way :).

all Sites that were hosted with VuzeShit Got hacked becuz the security of VuzeShit is bad

i Dont recommend them to anyone who looking forward for a successful site :)

I agree, they are just a bunch of thieves and crooks. I have been on their servers for almost one month now and it is REALLY the WORST host imaginable! Several whole days of downtime per week. They have taken up my forums hostage by refusing to give me access to cpanel so i could secure my latest backup. They think that they will be able to force me to stay on their servers by using that poor strategy. EPIC FAIL.

They have already started 2 other threads which were massacred by their former clients who were also scammed and now they are starting this new thread to lure in more innocent clients into giving them money for free. Their threads should be trashed and they should be banned from this site!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAPPY & DISHONEST HOST!!
They do not even allow cpanel access 99.9% of the time and will NEVER give your money back!
They will most probably steal your sites. Be careful! You have been warned!

I agree, they are just a bunch of thieves and crooks. I have been on their servers for almost one month now and it is REALLY the WORST host imaginable! Several whole days of downtime per week. They have taken up my forums hostage by refusing to give me access to cpanel so i could secure my latest backup. They think that they will be able to force me to stay on their servers by using that poor strategy. EPIC FAIL.

They have already started 2 other threads which were massacred by their former clients who were also scammed and now they are starting this new thread to lure in more innocent clients into giving them money for free. Their threads should be trashed and they should be banned from this site!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAPPY & DISHONEST HOST!!
They do not even allow cpanel access 99.9% of the time and will NEVER give your money back!
They will most probably steal your sites. Be careful! You have been warned!

When have we ever NOT let you on cPanel? Its always there.

We also say no refunds.

I mean so far since they said there back in business no downtime but we will see i guess

We was good until we got hacked. After we fixed and patched all the exploits patched too. We also paid for experts to secure our server, and to handle attacks and DDoS. We have sorted all this out.

Give us a chance. Thats why we said 75% discount, to prove to you, how good we are.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back