Shared [VuzeHosting] OFFShore! Web Hosting - Fast | Reliable | Secure | Affordable |

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can monitor our uptime and server load in WHMCS via the server status page:
http://vuzehosting.com/client/serverstatus.php

Our customized cPanel skin is almost done after a few bug reports to cPanel. The finish date for this is the end of the week after testing and coding a few more things! We hope you enjoy the new theme. For our reseller clients, it doesn't show the theme for your clients nor the added categories, so there is no need to worry.

We are possibly introducing virtual private servers next month so when they are in stock be sure to grab one as they will be gone quick!

-

Latest update: We are upgrading our DDoS Protection so there should be no problems with DDoS, by upgrading we are getting hardware protection. We are setting up raid for backups and will be buying a license for Softaculous once the problem with it has vanished. Raid backups should be scheduled every two days or so. There should be no downtime at all tonight when we perform these updates, we ask that if you have any problems at all - open a ticket, do not come on live support as the problem will just exist for a longer period of time. Baring in mind we do not offer technical support on live chat, please refrain from coming on it and telling us to reply to the ticket. It is liable that shared hosting accounts will no longer be eligible for dedicated IPs as the datacenter is now introducing a fair usage policy on these so we are limited to the amount we can offer per server therefore dedicated IPs will only be available for reseller packages.

The server specifications will change now as well:
4 CPUs
8GB RAM
2x 500GB Hard Disks(1 for raid)
1Gbit Line

At the dawn of next month we should be introducing VPS' to VuzeHosting, these will be unmanaged - do not ask us for prices and specifications as we have not yet discussed this. If we get plenty of sales on these we will possibly order another node in Hong Kong or alike country.

Server is now completely hardened and optimized. It is liable some of your sites may not work because our security is now extremely high, if you do have a problem with it - open a ticket and we will loosen up.

All done.

fe7c0431

As far as It stands here is our VPS packages and prices:

Company - VUZEHOSTING.COM

Hard Drive: 10GB
RAM: 128MB
Burstable RAM: 256MB
Bandwidth: 20GB
Setup: FREE
Cost: $5.00

Hard Drive: 20GB
RAM: 256MB
Burstable RAM: 512MB
Bandwidth: 50GB
Cost: $9.00

Hard Drive: 70GB
RAM: 512MB
Burstable RAM: 1024MB
Bandwidth: 140GB
Cost: $20.00

Hard Drive: 170GB
RAM: 1024MB
Burstable RAM: 2048MB
Bandwidth: 340GB
Cost: $27.00

Virtual Private Servers coming REAL soon. Windows & Linux is available at low prices! Get more for your money at Vuze Hosting. Price plans will be announced tomorrow!

Best hosting service I've ever been on.

- 100% up time so far
- Support is fast and nice

Not had any problems. Everyone should try them out. :)

I am currently using WRZhost since 4 months now and i like being on stable host, which isn't the case right now, unfortunately. I want a host that will stay online and keep providing a reliable good service not just for one or two months.

Before i can consider joining your service, do you have DDoS protection for your server? At WRZHost, they always reply with the excuse that all their regular server downtime is due to DDoS attacks. This happens every few days, which is a real pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back