Shared [VuzeHosting] OFFShore! Web Hosting - Fast | Reliable | Secure | Affordable |

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 comments
Here is our fair usage, It is not clearly defined in our TOS but another one of our CEO is sorting that out at this very moment.

--
You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources, including CPU time, memory, disk space and session time. You may not use resource-intensive programs which negatively impact other customers or the performances of Vuze Hosting's systems or networks. Vuze Hosting reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities without warning.
--

whats strange is that hes hidden is whois privacy which no other hosting people do as i know of

That was a mistake. It is being sorted at the moment.

Thank you. Reviews are extremely appreciated.

Whois privacy was removed - adding that was a mistake.

Hello wJunction!

My name is Bobby, (Nickname is Ditz) I am the founder and CEO of VuzeHosting.

We have the #1 thread on a forum called HackForums advertising us.

We hope we can do good here too.

More About Us:

VuzeHosting started out as a company called Celler-Hosting. It was founded by Bobby - him being only the only person running it. I was one of their clients. Celler was only a reseller.
Gradually it moved onto being called Multifake - Multifake offered IRC spots and hosting. Multifake became rather large, around 150 clients. Multifake ran into legal problems and therefore had to stop selling IRC spots. After that, the company was yet again, renamed to VuzeHosting. Multifake was founded on - 11-11-2009
One of the rival companies, NationWebHost was gradually growing. NationWebHost began as a powerful VPS. NationWebHost was founded by myself on the 28th Of Febuary. After a few months down the line, NationWebHost and VuzeHosting merged becoming the leading provider on HackForums, onshore and offshore.
VuzeHosting now has
3 CEO's
1 Technician
2 Sales/Support Operator

Thank you. Just to let everyone know, we are the largest hosting provider on HF(HackForums). Our thread became so large it had to be locked as it glitches MyBB according to Omniscient.

VuzeGaming has just been launched - as you can see the template is still being modified.

I have just added a promo code for wJunction!

Use the promo code: "wjunction" for 10% off hosting!

Limited time only...

www.vuzegaming.com is finished!

Update:

Promotional code is now at 25% of, order it today before the coupon runs out. If your interested and you need help with anything please do not hesitate to ask us. If you want to move from your old host we will transfer your files completely free.

Our plans have a fair usage so do not be feared by 'unmetered' packages. Also remember we are the leading hosting provider on worlds largest hacking forum.

Regards,
VuzeHosting Team!

Under DDoS attack. Datacenter doesn't reply to anyone of us except the person who registered the server. A different CEO who is not online at the moment.

- Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back