VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeroAT, hi.

From what I have found, if there is downtime it's usually short lived.

For your convenience here is a pingdom uptime link to a VPS I have with VPS6, http://stats.pingdom.com/g6a2wtes5lbs/531930/history

It's on one of their Turkey nodes, i'm sure you'll find it's quite acceptable :)

Btw, I have quite a few VPSs with VPS6 and as above, what downtime there is, is usually very minimal.
When there has been any issues on the odd occasion I have been adequately compensated.

Go for it man, grab yourself a VPS.
---

Damn, I should be getting paid for this post!

ZeroAT, hi.

From what I have found, if there is downtime it's usually short lived.

For your convenience here is a pingdom uptime link to a VPS I have with VPS6, http://stats.pingdom.com/g6a2wtes5lbs/531930/history

It's on one of their Turkey nodes, i'm sure you'll find it's quite acceptable :)

Btw, I have quite a few VPSs with VPS6 and as above, what downtime there is, is usually very minimal.
When there has been any issues on the odd occasion I have been adequately compensated.

Go for it man, grab yourself a VPS.
---

Damn, I should be getting paid for this post!

Thanks Long, I appreciate your input! :)

Impressive. I will most likely place a order tommorow or Sunday.

Thank you as well. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have before going ahead with the order.

turkey server down ???????????????????

i was in romania server with huge downtime
now start in turkey with offline

oppppppppppppppppppppppps

Ticket #656943 from 2/8/2012 no replay

Last edited:
Hmmm coming up on Sunday morning and no news. I wish we all had the "extremely hard to believe because I have not had the" same experience as Long.

I guess if you make positive comments you get preferential treatment or something.

Last edited:
Need 1 more VPS ,
Please check PM and get back to me.

Thanks

Sorry for the wait, replied!

turkey server down ???????????????????

i was in romania server with huge downtime
now start in turkey with offline

oppppppppppppppppppppppps

Hi,

Our monitors have not recorded any recent downtime in Turkey, aside from a network outage at Radore DC less than 60 minutes in duration.

Hmmm coming up on Sunday morning and no news. I wish we all had the "extremely hard to believe because I have not had the" same experience as Long.

I guess if you make positive comments you get preferential treatment or something.

WDF,

We are still working very hard to deploy the Xen servers in Romania as quickly as possible. Right now we are waiting for Voxility, our network and hardware provider in Romania, to acquire a license for the server's RAID controller, and also for Windows, that will allow us to proceed with the configuration we require.

Placed an order like 6 hours ago and it's still pending. Wake up VPS6 Staff!

Hi,

Is this still unresolved for you? If so I would be happy to setup the order. Please let me know.

Thanks,

i have ordered a VPS ...Payment paid but invoice showing unpaid..opened a ticket...got replied as we will forward this to payment department.

now its more than 2 hrs

can i get my VPS details ?
Please get back to your billing dept ASAP as i have mentioned transction details in ticket as well.

Thanks

i have ordered a VPS ...Payment paid but invoice showing unpaid..opened a ticket...got replied as we will forward this to payment department.

now its more than 2 hrs

can i get my VPS details ?
Please get back to your billing dept ASAP as i have mentioned transction details in ticket as well.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your order. I'm not seeing any pending billing issues at the moment, though if this is still unresolved, I can get it done for you right away. Just let me know your Ticket ID.

Thanks,

mr vps6net :-

Ticket #557380
Ticket #656943
Ticket #193712

where the service as you mention in wj

three In Progress tickets not solve

omg

mr vps6net :-

Ticket #557380
Ticket #656943
Ticket #193712

where the service as you mention in wj

three In Progress tickets not solve

omg

Hi,

#557380 - Has been open for 20 minutes.
#656943 - Is a managed request for an unmanaged service, which we provide on a best-effort basis.
#193712 - Seems no one can determine what you need done.

We will be with you as soon as possible. Please hold on for updates on your 3 tickets. :)

Thanks,

#557380 - Has been open for 20 minutes.
#656943 - Is a managed request for an unmanaged service, which we provide on a best-effort basis.
#193712 - Seems no one can determine what you need done.

We will be with you as soon as possible. Please hold on for updates on your 3 tickets. :)

first one solved coz i pay
second still not yet even its from 2/8/2012 till now no solve ( what managed ask
chris this ticket for what before you said managed )
third one from the date i shift to turkey and am facing this problem very high ram used and very load
the problem i have 1 site only in my vps and the same site was in romania server no load no high ram no no no but only downtime was there so you told me we have problem with node so we can shift to turkey server and now am in turkey server ok no downtime but my site cant open only after 2-3 mins load and high ram even i upgrade the ram so i have now 3 gb ram and still same problem ?
dont till me coz of your site noway coz its the same site and same data your staff chris shift it from romania to turkey
so please do something otherwise if not solve sorry to say bye bye
note : chris told me you have to instal litespeed and will cost 12$ per month and i told him ok go ahead then still upto now
he didnt installed ( ticket #656943)

thanks

first one solved coz i pay
second still not yet even its from 2/8/2012 till now no solve ( what managed ask
chris this ticket for what before you said managed )
third one from the date i shift to turkey and am facing this problem very high ram used and very load
the problem i have 1 site only in my vps and the same site was in romania server no load no high ram no no no but only downtime was there so you told me we have problem with node so we can shift to turkey server and now am in turkey server ok no downtime but my site cant open only after 2-3 mins load and high ram even i upgrade the ram so i have now 3 gb ram and still same problem ?
dont till me coz of your site noway coz its the same site and same data your staff chris shift it from romania to turkey
so please do something otherwise if not solve sorry to say bye bye
note : chris told me you have to instal litespeed and will cost 12$ per month and i told him ok go ahead then still upto now
he didnt installed ( ticket #656943)

thanks

I'm on the same node and I have the same problem. X-(
Maybe the node is overloaded, like all others.
Today my VPS was down 5 times, it is needless to say it was frustrating. This happen everyday!

They need do something urgently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back