Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting very frustrated with videos over the weekends not loading at all even for me and i use premium..just netstream not found all weekend..and very very slow to start a video most days i understand alot of traffic is using the service but it is kind of annoying for users and uploaders especially as it is affecting users watching videos hence losing out on alot of video views

Last edited:
dave iam so dissapointed more thaan 200 view in the movie in dpstream and like 100 in solarmovie and still 0 in the view counter omg that's not the way i used to like videobb plz check this thing out plz dave my username is michomoz and plz give me a month premium thx :)

me too i have the same problem , 2000 views in Dpstream. and just 50 in videobb or less , why ??
i hope to fix this problem
thx

Why almost all of my uploaded movies after processing goes to reviewing? It is kinda annoying, because these movies being reviewed for more than 24hours now.

Dave sort out the servers, this weekend has been the worst since ye started up vbb..All the DMCA takedowns i had 13 since sat morning NO netstream found and videos not even loading...

The DMCA removals is getting annoying now..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back