Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Earnings have been down and we will be compensating for the losses.

Payouts will still happen on a weekly basis like we've always done it.

I'll leave this open for interpretation: There are some haters out there.

Thanks guys!

mr.dave no one hate videobb all of us just want to have some explanation of what really happen as you were absent and let us have bad suggestions. and we really like your host as it make us have lot of money<_<

You will be making a lot today :)

We will have more bonuses coming! We are here to stay

Please consider our services instead of youtube or G-video :)

finally man ur back i have waited along time for ur return

i hope u answer me about what happened to my account it was blocked from 5 days and got back shall i know what was wrong , thnx

and also i didnt get paid and i was using alertpay

abakodama: It may have been an accidental block. Techs couldn't find the records for the block.

Alertpay users were paid last week. We will be paying again this Tuesday. If you are not paid and your status is set as approved please contact me.

site is slow again. the fix doesnt even last a day. 5 days down, 1 day up, 5 days down, 1 day up... grr

Edit: i keep refreshing and sometimes some pictures are missing, sometimes all the text are to the left, sometimes it says loading is done but just a blank white page.. and i already tried clearing my cache, using different browsers, etc.

Edit2: i dont even wanna look at my statistics it's painful to look at. lol

Last edited:
abakodama: It may have been an accidental block. Techs couldn't find the records for the block.

Alertpay users were paid last week. We will be paying again this Tuesday. If you are not paid and your status is set as approved please contact me.

thank u very much mr dave and my earning account is still bending i will wait this week for the payment

Videos

Hey i've just uploaded a big video 1.5GB its a full movie, when upload is finish and i played the video the quality was SH*T, i noticed that the video is on 240 ONLY, cant change it to 340 or 480 or anything higer
plus
does it even Support 720 and 1080 ?? cuz i have MKV videos and i want to upload them,

slow site again. same thing yesterday also very very slow at this time of the day.

how are your views today guys? did they normalize yet? mine keeps going lower and lower it's not even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back