Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat3_Gamer: PM me the link and I will be able to tell you more what's up

Dexterr: I need to check with techs. I do not see others complaining on slow "review". Is it all your videos or just some?

Got paid!!

Got paid today $76.59 in paypal, the site is very slow at the moment, uploaded some videos yesterday after 24 hours they were still in reviewing process so deleted them and uploading again lets see if it works now, thanks for my first payment VideoBB, view counts has become very low too hope it will be back to normal soon, Thanks.

Dave, if you are looking at this kindly solve this video processing thing, can work with slow site but waiting hours for video processing is irritating, really cant work with videoBB when this happens, kindly sort it out, thanks.

Got Paid to my Webmoney acc! Thanks VBB!

Hopefully Videobb can solve the reviewing and slow loading asap.

Videobb alexa stats is still good so I still believe in you guys! ;)

thanks, got paid to alertpay.

you face reviewing problem bcoz you upload illegal files,
try upload another movie or tv-show, np.

paid thx dave hope videobb lasts forever

thanks, got paid to alertpay.

you face reviewing problem bcoz you upload illegal files,
try upload another movie or tv-show, np.

are you serious man? all of us upload movies ,tv shows, anime. and all of this are illegal as you don't own it or have rights to distribute it. I don't know if there legal things to upload ;)

Thanks for payment.

But the site is unavailable and videos cannot be seen too. Hope this will be resolved since earnings for the last 5 days are decreased by 50% .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back