Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
processing stuff is killing most of good things that come with videobb... it's annoying as hell and it would probably push me out... it looked nice but with videos being processed for ever, it's wasting too much of my time

Last edited:
spiderbug: Will see if we can get DailyMotion fixed.

abakodama: Where you upload from?

Also please suggest who we add other than what you mentioned.

seghir05: Promotion is over.

almir1977: Can you explain more? We didn't have that many pending processes over the weekend.

add servers like rapidshare , filesonice , megashare , duckload,.......

unledvu.jpg
how long is the transaction going to take ??? its been long time :(

unledvu.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
earnings_account_ref.php

abakodama: Transfer will happen today later.

For remote upload we have already set up rapidshare and duckload. Filesonic banned our IP range.
We can setup megashares.

rapidshare and duckload never worked for me ??? when i load any video it always fail , :( bad luck for file sonice , and hope you work on megashare soon
and cannot wait for the first transfer
thank u very much dave for ur quick response i like videobb and tell all my friends about it :D

hope also that u add netload and wupload !!!

Last edited:
Hey dave buffering with premium is really slow the last few days...buffers fine
then stops after few mins have to refresh it at least 3 times to watch 45 mins show

of course videobb is better than putlocker it have amazing features that make it on the top and it will be soon the top if it keep the same rate!!!!

mr dave i have pm for u hope u will read it

Last edited:
abakodama: Netload we can add. Wupload is questionable since runs under same IPs as FSC. We will try and check.

Rapidshare and Duckload works a few days ago. I will try later.

dinny: During peak hours or non-peak? Peak hours we have far more watchers so users may be leeching files harder.

mysticreptile: why you here then? This looks like a smear campaign and advertisement for a competitor. Post reported. Thanks.

abakodama: Yes :)

davou09: I think you pressed too late today. Your transfer happened on 2011-05-16. No worries since you get paid next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back