Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
mysticreptile: why you here then? This looks like a smear campaign and advertisement for a competitor. Post reported. Thanks.
cause i'm still with you, just stopped uploading.
wanted to give you come critics, but i see it's not welcome.
maybe it all gets better :)
sorry for the missunderstanding, the post is already deleted.

Last edited:
i get "content disposition" error for remote uploaded videos (fileserve) and some videos take ages to process specially new first on net releases ;)

dinny: During peak hours or non-peak? Peak hours we have far more watchers so users may be leeching files harder.

Was throughout the whole day last thurs then friday sat and sun was on and off...doesnt it only matter for free users if there is a high load and not premium users?

Dexterr: PM username

Wupload has blocked IPs to Videobb

l0ck: Don't get greedy.

am21: Nothing I have experienced. Are files available on fs?

dinny: Speed doesn't come out of the blue sky.

If you have 1000 KB/sec outgoing speed and you have 100 free users and 50 premiums. How do you think speed distribution would normally look like?

This should not be a problem since my loading throughout the weekend was satisfactory.

moviesite: We do not upgrade any longer.

flippy07: We pay every Tuesday. All transfers happens on Monday.

Dexterr: PM username

dinny: Speed doesn't come out of the blue sky.

If you have 1000 KB/sec outgoing speed and you have 100 free users and 50 premiums. How do you think speed distribution would normally look like?

This should not be a problem since my loading throughout the weekend was satisfactory.

Ok dave no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back