Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell do you submit in alluc? there's like a million shows you're not allowed to submit links to. rofl

Haha ye just noticed they have so many shows not allowed now..sidereel is good but has alot of links added very quickly..Also tvduck but they only seem to add 21 links for most shows now..

My remote upload MU to videobb still processing for days now and still not complete. So I cannot login to MU to download the new video. How to fix this since videobb not allow to transfer videobb to videobb and now I can't login to MU account to do the job neither. Hope videobb can fix this and I do like them in term of earning.

moonvn321: We paid webmoney already.

For all with:

Videos not processing: We know.

DMCA cannot delete: We know too.

25th was a Friday. I will not come online on weekends unless I'm bored :)

I dont get paid for it. If you guys give me 5% of your earnings then maybe I provide support over the weekend too. JK :D

The remove files under DMCA will be fixed today.

Thanks VBBDave,

Now videos in DMCA can be deleted and views seems increasing smoothly. Just wait for my videos in processing for few days to complete.

Dave said that maybe somethings went wrong with my webmoney account but i have tested to receive and send money to my friends account, there are not thing wrong with my webmoney purse :(

theboss10: Nothing is wrong :)

hack: Pay is Tuesday. Late Tuesday. It is early Monday right now.

moonvn321: I'll find the error that was given to us when we tried to send you money. I check other topic says you were paid too but u cannot locate money. Maybe your account is trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back