Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice for all: I was told we delay stats due to the high amount of traffic we get during weekend peak hours. This is now being looked into and corrected and hopefully for weekends your stats will update regularly within reasonable time-intervals.

Thanks y'all

Thanks dave updated

earnings frozen again for last 4 hours..they will prob shoot up
later wil report back if they do

EDIT: shot up again..must be a delay on daily earnings now

Last edited:
wave8x: Today or tomorrow. Depending on how many people press Payout. Earnings have been transferred for most.

dinny: We will try to update it as much as possible, but you see it shoot up itself :)

Last edited:
why not introduce free 480p streaming with a decent bitrate for free users for a limited amount of minutes. after that seamlessly switch back to the lower resolution... or buy premium account.

magca: IF you upload a 720p video it will come out as a 480p. This will happen over a course of a few days. You are right that the poor quality will come out first, but better quality will come out later. The time can be shortened with increase in popularity of videobb. We do not have as many resources as YouTube to convert videos to 720p or 480p straight away.

When we get to MV's level this conversion should be cut to maximum 12 hours.

Last edited:
Dave: First of all MV's level isnt all that good these days conversion wise or payout wise.

Also a few people i know that use videobb have asked me to pass on that when they watch a video even after 3 or 4 mins it shows them the you have watched 72 mins, and they dont have different people watching vbb at the same time from same ip just one person.

Payouts are today aswell i think? i have 2 payments pending on payout

dinny: That's weird.

Is that from watching nothing for a whole 24 hours before watching a new video that it appears? It could be they accumulated 66 minutes from previous watch.

We are contemplating whether to do payout today (later on in 6-7 hours) OR tomorrow (in ~15-18 hours) since not everyone is awake now and can click payout. Those who cannot click will be angry if they miss this opportunity.

Conversion times on putlocker are usually less than 30 mins. 1-3 hours maximum at peak times, and I think they're 1/2 the size of vbb. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back