Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they think we are stupid and wont notice. Then come off saying they are not as bad as Megavideo like thats supposed to help.

It seems to happen the same time on friday and again on sat and sunday. Views and earnings are literally on a stop script whether the staff knows it is or not. Ofcourse head management wont tell them that kind of information.

Here's the funny thing. I have less videos on Putlocker and they pay less yet I earn more with them... Explain that one.

Last edited:
Zeokat: Upgraded.

What are you guys talking about view counts frozen? There are no view counts frozen. Everything is counted for and stats are the same.

solarman: Nothing to explain. What do you make again per day...?

What are you guys talking about view counts frozen? There are no view counts frozen. Everything is counted for and stats are the same.

I said my earnings count was frozen for at least 3 hours yesterday, but it's not that big deal for me ;)
btw. that happend several times the past 2 weeks, maybe you can check this.

Zeokat: Upgraded.

solarman: Nothing to explain. What do you make again per day...?

Why does it matter what I make? What matters is there are clearly issues that need to be fixed here. Not what I make in a day right? All I know is it should be alot more.

Lead me to believe there really are people making $100 a day with videobb... I just find it hard to believe lol.

solarman: I don't think I stated we ever had people making $100 a day. Please quote me on that.

What you believe and what I see is completely different. Your beliefs cannot be more than assumptions that are based on...Nothing.

If you believe that we are "cheating" you off views (which we have no reason to do), I will be happy to see you start your own service and check everything on your end. It's hard to convince someone with a hard shell. Furthermore, we have never popped "infinityads (.com)", nor will work with them. I expect a public apology for such accusation.

solarman: I don't think I stated we ever had people making $100 a day. Please quote me on that.

danny2012: We have a few people making 3 digit figures daily, now, yes.

Actually dave you did quote that figure

And regarding frozen views this is happening alot more lately, earnings started to up
rapidly last night after 7 hours of no movement..not happening all the time but it is
happening, just letting you know is all..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back