Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
solarman: We're fixing it. It is only recently this came back into play :)

amingamil: We will be increasing storage to 1TB soon. Lots of space.

puretekneeq: We already do 480p. 720p you must wait until we figure out some efficiency on how to make it exclusive for Premiums only.

wave8x: We haven't developed soft subtitle yet.

messi74: Upgraded.

all: Review stuff will be going out before the end of the day, so no delay when you share your videos with your friends!

Last edited:
You seriously manually approve EVERY video that is uploaded? :O Wow, that will become a tedious task and lead for you to have a very large worforce once you get bigger and bigger.

I had videos up last night with over 1k views and not one red penny earned yet.... not sure if this is working like it should.

I submit some links to http://videload.com and they get good views.

i cant open the link... it's just a directory.. it says index of bla bla bla parent directory etc.

how are you getting 1k views and not one red penny? i thought videobb statistics reflects real earnings?_?

i cant open the link... it's just a directory.. it says index of bla bla bla parent directory etc.

how are you getting 1k views and not one red penny? i thought videobb statistics reflects real earnings?_?

It does. Real views reflect real earnings seen in stats report.

i have 2 files in the failed tab thingy
failed.jpg

if i try to delete them, they just return, they don't go away......

lib3rty1: We have other hosts in priority first of all. We will get to Duckload eventually.

solarman: Glad to hear.

boogeyman12: Upgraded.

Moggy: Can you PM me your username please?

min_max: Upgraded.

msplash9: Upgraded.

Notice for everyone: We will soon be increasing maximum storage to 1TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back