Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VBBDave how does the referrals actually work i have sold 6 premiums from my site, do you only make money if they actually upload videos and you get money from their views and or if they view videos on your site with their premium account..

Also are there people really making over 100 dollars a day because i submit to 2 major websites with a massive userbase and i dont even make 5 dollars a day..

Thanks

Oh and regarding payments for videobb it usually takes 3 to 4 days to go through if people are wondering about that

danny2012: We have a few people making 3 digit figures daily, now, yes.

For referrals:

1 referral makes 100 USD. You get 25%, so we pay you 25 USD out of our own wallet.

solarman: We do not have "views" any longer because too many people submitted their complaints that the views did not match earnings. Now views match earnings.

Notice for everyone, for payments: I know Paypal and Alertpay went out on Tuesday. We're still working towards Webmoney as they're at times non-responsive.

Is there a problem with movies when viewed via the embed code?

I embedded movies on my site and when you watch them it buffers after 10 seconds and never starts again, when you watch them directly on your site they play ok.

im really curious how does referral program work? i thought of signing up under someone but wouldnt that decrease my income by 25%? because my 25% will go to the person i signed up under. so i registered on my own. sorry im noob lol.

Last edited:
im really curious how does referral program work? i thought of signing up under someone but wouldnt that decrease my income by 25%? because my 25% will go to the person i signed up under. so i registered on my own. sorry im noob lol.
No, if you sign up under someone you'll never have to pay him from your own earnings.
You will get 100% and your refferal gets the 25% from videoBB.

scudkitten: See Moggy's answer.

Upload3R: Because the format was probably lower than 360p. If you upload 720p, we will "downgrade" it to 480p, but there's no option in which we can make a poor quality video into a better quality video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back