Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all the files are gone now...i hope dave realises he just
destroyed hundreds if not thousands of websites..the money
part doesnt bother me..its the hours of uploading over the last
year that bothers me..

Its not just you mate..mine was just blocked there too..plus 10 of my mates accounts are also blocked...This is videobbs way of saying F*ck You thanks for your money

In the words of Dave " Vote videobb we are better than youtube..oh and we also love to steal your money and delete your accounts and files without warning."

"Account has been blocked due to abuse of videobb Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us here."

2000 movies and 300$ wasted...

I will never use videobb, also if they re-add earnings.

Delete all of your files that way he can't say you had copyright material and that's why he blocked your account, delete them all and dispute your premium service through paypal and escalate it, then hopefully paypal with take matters in their own hands and issue you you're money back since he is taking it in his own hands to delete premium accounts block them put them back to regular accounts etc etc.

Are ye for real trying to use referral urls...expect your ban soon

Delete all of your files that way he can't say you had copyright material and that's why he blocked your account, delete them all and dispute your premium service through paypal and escalate it, then hopefully paypal with take matters in their own hands and issue you you're money back since he is taking it in his own hands to delete premium accounts block them put them back to regular accounts etc etc.

Bit late for those who were free users and already blocked mate...
Last nail in the coffin for videobb, what confuses me is why users
are still using the service and uploading videos still.

lol I can not login in the account how I can delete all ? ^^

Sorry guys, just know videobb won't amount to nothing now without the people that made him, hopefully we all can find a new home and start making money again through another file host.

F*ck ,

i have not used videobb more than 1 month and I have only 12 Videos

Account has been blocked due to abuse of videobb Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us

thank you VBB is verry nice to see with kind of man you are you P*ssy

Reported by 20 Uploaders to Alertpay & Paypal good luck

Last edited:
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us...
funny ...why now????

Just tried to log in

"Account has been blocked due to abuse of videobb Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us"

Btw i had only a dollar in the account. hehehe

If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us arghh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back