Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not only is the files being deleted and payouts won't be made, but it gets even better myself and some of my referrals accounts are back to basic accounts now even though they are paid up, check your accounts guys.

My Premium account that was paid for is now back to basic. Refund the original method of payment, please...

Remember guys, Videobb is the best! Make Videobb the next YT! LOL!!

File disputes in paypal for videobb.

File a dispute in paypal and escalate the claim if your account is back to basic it will freeze that money in his account until it gets resolved.

Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment, Payment

An interesting read : http://gizmodo.com/5877836/why-did-the-feds-choose-megaupload-and-why-now.

According to the indictment, the site wanted good pirated gems uploaded and spread far and wide. The document goes on to state that Mega knew it had infringing videos and songs on its servers, and wanted it downloaded as much as possible for maximum ad money. So they bribed users to do it for them, says the indictment:

The Mega Conspiracy did provide financial incentives for premium users to post links on linking sites through the "Uploader Rewards" program, which ensured widespread distribution of Megaupload.com links throughout the Internet and an inventory of popular content on the MegaConspiracy's computer servers.

We can now kiss the affiliate program goodbye??? X-(

Some good news : Congress announced that they will indefinitely postpone voting on the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and the Protect IP Act (PIPA).
https://rt.com/usa/news/pipa-indefinitely-sopa-internet-309/

Hey Guys ,

do you remember ? VBB is the best - I love VBB - such stupid comments
if VBB are the best why he didn't pay the Uploaders??
why he removed the affiliate without any warning
I have never worked with VBB FS or VZ because I didn't trust him

and that is the end

Fuck off

my last msg to dave : Be a real man like Willy and pay the uploaders and you now without this peopel hier you are 0
only this peopel have bringed you to this level , only this peopel have maked for you 1.000 and more sales
and only this peopel trust YOU

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back