Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will i get paid for site earning ?

faa744.jpg

bilal5: The promo is over.

wave8x: I do not know. Stats seemed fine for users and our system was functional.

basket: You need to share them with your friends in order to get views und money.

Mr.Perfect: Because we would like you to verify with us the details of the account holder and if they really want to change this information.

am21: That transaction will come this Tuesday.

I preffer Megavideo I uploaded there about 3TB of movies , I have two acc's there. Great host, but I also looking for new one for streams. Maybe I try witch videobb.

does videobb own videozer? i upload all the videos on both the hosts, the file size on both the hosts will be the same and both the videos get converted at the same time.

does videobb own videozer? i upload all the videos on both the hosts, the file size on both the hosts will be the same and both the videos get converted at the same time.

No videobb dont own videozer...vbbdave already cleared this up, its a clone of vbb..no affiliation what so ever.

Their rates are too high for my liking 25 dollars for 1000 downloads? how can they make money that way at all...it wil be interesting to see who gets paid from them

No videobb dont own videozer...vbbdave already cleared this up, its a clone of vbb..no affiliation what so ever.

Their rates are too high for my liking 25 dollars for 1000 downloads? how can they make money that way at all...it wil be interesting to see who gets paid from them

Ok, Thanks for clearing my doubt. I have already kept a payment request, but they said that it is going to take 2-3 weeks time for the payment to be sent as the accounts team is doing some work.

But how come the video size is same and converted almost at the same time???

Last edited:
Mr.Perfect: Don't know how conversion is completed at same time. Maybe got same servers as us? I can't speak on behalf of them.

scudkitten: This is a vbb related issues only thread :)

كغ videobb account is for sell

the account earnings are 14.07$ and im willing to sell it for only 7$ alertpay

if anyone interested please pm me and i will show you the proof of ownership

Ok, Thanks for clearing my doubt. I have already kept a payment request, but they said that it is going to take 2-3 weeks time for the payment to be sent as the accounts team is doing some work.

2 to 3 weeks???? Hmmm something is wrong there but i wont judge until i see some proof of their payouts from others...

Regarding conversion time not sure to be honest..but im not wasting my time uploading videos to them as i have a feeling they will be obsolete in a few weeks..

Im happy with vbb and earnings are great so thats enough for me

Its the same host. They're both hosted at choopa, and have the same IP range.

http://www.robtex.com/dns/videozer.com.html#records

http://www.robtex.com/dns/videobb.com.html#records

This is done so they can share the "unique IPs per 24 hours" pool, and pay people less. So if someone downloads something from videozer, and then land on your videobb video, you wont be paid because its not a unique visitor.

8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back