Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a very important question:

can i put in thousands of mu direct links without mu banning my account? (since all the direct links were generated by my one mu premium account) cuz if im not mistaken mu bans the account for some time if there are simultaneous downloads from more than 5 IPs. sorry im noob i dont know if videobb uses more than 5 IPs when downloading direct links.

Same problem

Yes i have the same problem, with MU. They banned my account all the time!
Firstly it just 6 hours so it's not critique but after 12 hours - 24 hours - 48 h etc....

Why you use more than 5 ip? Because as far as i concerned i don't use my mu premium for my own dl.
And if you have a solution i take it

Thanks

another question: which videobb links should i use to get points: video link, flash link, embed link, or embed code?

and how do i make the videos private? i dont see an option to make the videos private in video manager. i dont get points if they are not private right?

titousekr: Only 21GB upped.

molek55: Yes you can. The video quality will not be as good. I suggest you use it via the Filehosting tab. Just replace the megavideo.com part with megaupload.com

scudkitten & bouabdellah: We are looking into limiting remote upload to 5 IPs only. Please let this take 2-3 days before it is in action.

absjebi: Upgraded.

scudkitten: You can use any link: embed is much easier for your friends to watch videos, but you can always send them to our page and watch it. As long as you're the owner of that link, you will get credited for it...So say a friend of your starts spreading your video, you will be credited for it. This is the amazing part of videobb...get paid for videos you weren't used to getting paid for when using Youtube!!!

hicktor: Upgraded

VBBDave: i have a correction. i think it should be "less than" 5 IPs.

if you copy paste this in google "Your personal Megaupload/Megavideo account was found to be accessing 5 files/videos from 5 different IP addresses at the same time", you will see results about it.

regards

djdanger: I don't know :) Why don't other hosts have a forum?

Drinkordie: Give us some time...Polish traffic isn't even maximizing at all. The question is..who better to earn with than us? :)

Drinkordie: Give us some time...Polish traffic isn't even maximizing at all. The question is..who better to earn with than us?

VidoBB is not popular in Poland beceouse your service is not profitable for us when we are in group D... Uploaders know this Dave ;) so they still upload to MU and if uploaders dosent use VideoBB you dosent have Polish traffic its simple...

Drinkordie: Poland is not a popular group of people buying a ton of accounts, but hey if you guys want to believe you can make better wages with Megavideo, God Speed. Just saying, why not just earn what you can right now with the given wages...We're still better than MV :)

Hoolifan: You don't exist when I searched you. Please check your username again.

VBBDave - http://www.ekino.tv/ - its one of the polish sites witch MV online movies - it has from 4k to 10k online users all the time .... Wright now there is there is 8485 people online. There is many sites like this one in PL, all use MV. Just want you to know .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back