Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiboboss said:
so you earn 10$ every day now or? What videos and how mutch daily u upload on vbb?

Yesterday was my best day yet with over 12$, I hope I will stay above 10$ a day. I upload between 20-30 videos per day. Most videos are tv shows.

Might want to tone your aggressive marketing down, you just got the host banned from one of the biggest forums on the net for streaming links due to incessant spam via PM's to the members with this message.

Hi, I'm Ricci, Business manager from videobb.com- a fast growing free video hosting & broadcasting site.

We are pleased to invite you to join us to make more money! We believe that we are the highest payouts video hosting website!

Have you joined us to make more money yet?

Not yet? Register Now!! Just simply email me your registered username, then I will upgrade you to a premium membership for FREE Don't miss out the chance to make more money

With videobb, you could enjoy the following innovative benefits:
1.Earn up to US$30/10,000 views of your video
2.25% on our referral program-- Refer all your uploaders and users to join us! It's easy!
3.Earn 5% commission by sharing videobb links at your website

Also,
We pay for ALL Countries of course.
No Tiers at all.
We pay out weekly (we will pay out first time in about 1.5 weeks) thru Paypal, Webmoney and Alertpay.
Remote upload is supported (Remote upload from file hosts coming within the next few days)
We are the TOP paying video site GUARANTEED.

we have REAL payouts, we'll pay u cash $$$, not points!!!!!!
For more details, please visit http://www.videobb.com/rewards.php?a=500There's no reason to neglect using videobb, right?

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via email or msn.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Your sincerely,
Ricci
www.videobb.com
MSN: riccihopskins@gmail.com
email: ricci@videobb.com

WOW Poland is in Group D WTF, everywhere we are in GROUP C ... <_<

Some examples:

Fileserve - group C
Usershare - group C
Filesonic - group C
Kickload - group B
Bitshare - group B
Filefactory - group C

VBBDave add Poland to group C, in my country there is a lot of uploaders that use Megavideo, give as a chance, we will use VideoBB but we need group C beceouse for now uploading to your service is not profitable ...
If Poland gonna be in C group I will promote your service in all biggest warez sites in Poland.

Last edited:
Dear admin,

i've uploaded more than 50GB into my videobb account, Kindly upgrade my account to Premium , here is my account name, elmaniali
thanks admin in advance and i will be looking forward for ur favorable reply.

Cheers:D

Drinkordie: We may consider Poland in Group C.

elmanialy: Upgraded.

mariooo: Upgraded.

Notice for all: Site should be stable now. We've undergone some maintenance procedures in the mean-time.

he said you block ip cause too many requests to your server. But his database has many videobb links which are needed to check every day. This is not attack script, only check link to remove death link
if possible please add 213.165.68.214 to your firewall so that it doesnt get blocked cause of too many requests

@vbdave: please help me. Thanks

MarcoPolo: Upgraded.

NiKE..: So do I. We have users just touching around 100 USD per day now. They seem to be quite satisfied with our site.

davou09: This is not the place to ask. Ask yourself where you've seen all the videos posted for break.com, youtube.com, metacafe.com etc. - Review those and find yourself with videobb embed/links in hand and post to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back