Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have now paid all. Alertpay, Webmoney and Paypal.

We pay on time every Tuesday. If you do not know how to press 2 buttons then you should probably try your luck with youtube. Maybe they accept you in their reward program

Special notice to Jonesman590: We have paid out consistenly for the last 8 months. There's no such thing as "too much". It is whether or not you have boosted your own views and made money fraudulently. We take our time to check users. Not saying you have done so.

I can inform you that you can now press Payout...Or we can just keep the 925 dollars waiting to be pressed. That's entirely up to you. Since you have quit using us, maybe you don't want the 925 dollars?
Have a good day.

Last edited:
Before the 925 dollars you were already paid numerous times. What makes you think we won't pay you? We do thorough checks on some users and that may take an extra week.

@VBBDave: You can see it on the pictures. Exactly this was it. You paid weekly to me and then 3 weeks no payment. I writed you an PM here on wjunction and you said that you are not the right person for that. I still have this PM. Then i writed several times to your support. They said that they have to check my Account, but nothing happend before today.

Now. im thinking it was a mistake to delete all my files. But i have a backup ( such around 6000 videos). When the money is approved, i think this will be next week, i will start uploading files again.
My Views will be the same as before and im thinking i can reach them too, but this takes time...

So i have to apologize for the trouble and thank you again for your cooperativeness.

Best Regards

Nice earnings jonesman590...vbb always pay but views have dropped for users for certain sites which is a shame but if your site is good users will always come back...it will be interesting to see what megavideo are planning with their new rewards system..by the way their old one was terrible and they stopped paying out big money to users early last year when they changed their points = views system....

dinny: I think a bit of loyalty and consistency with the one who's been paying out weekly should be preferred over someone who decides to change their payment system when someone is biting their big pie away from them.

ngecity.com: Is this for loading of the site?

We have now paid all. Alertpay, Webmoney and Paypal.

We pay on time every Tuesday. If you do not know how to press 2 buttons then you should probably try your luck with youtube. Maybe they accept you in their reward program

Special notice to Jonesman590: We have paid out consistenly for the last 8 months. There's no such thing as "too much". It is whether or not you have boosted your own views and made money fraudulently. We take our time to check users. Not saying you have done so.

I can inform you that you can now press Payout...Or we can just keep the 925 dollars waiting to be pressed. That's entirely up to you. Since you have quit using us, maybe you don't want the 925 dollars?
Have a good day.

i will try webmoney the next week , very happy for adding it , thnx alot vbbdave :D

Right now its slow and is giving error sometimes when you add index.php at the end it avoids that error but now its slow again..but embeds seem to be working so im hoping thats because you have them on another server...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back