Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website is working fine now, but if you guys notice streaming has become very slow on VideoBB, i have my own website and getting tons of complains on slow streaming i checked it myself on 10MB connection but streaming is really very slow very very slow.

1 MB connection + Premium Account = 100 % B-) working and Very fast

videobb best site streming

Last 2 weeks my money is still pending, my last payout was on the 11th of July. It dont switches from earnings account to payout account, so i cant request a payout.
ah9n7047IaJD6PXKbOSsyg5y1V87mwfZTdMsxcHrikAYjYd4xjav07610mOobPpGADi1Jr+Bq+P1G9a7JzxAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Site counts all views. Don't try to impose your opinion on veterans who have been in here for some time with your 2 post wonder-profile.

Streaming may be slow, but we have improvement on the way. We have ordered a lot of servers to handle all the new uploads!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Why is Videobb banned on letmewatchthis.com?
That site gets amazing traffic but videobb was banned on there and i asked one of the mods on there why and he said because of spamming.

Site counts all views. Don't try to impose your opinion on veterans who have been in here for some time with your 2 post wonder-profile.

Streaming may be slow, but we have improvement on the way. We have ordered a lot of servers to handle all the new uploads!

Thanks guys!

with you mr dave B-)

Hi , Mr dave
I hope you to organize the payment process :P
The process is very random, sometimes you pay on Tuesday, sometimes Wednesday :(

seghir05: Every Monday money is transferred. Every Tuesday we pay. Done this for 6 months.

Animo: Please do not login to each others accounts from same server/computer. We do not recommend this.

ok , thx Mr dave

i have problem with remote uP , when i use my premium account of filesonic it taks a long time to upload ,
so remote uP with megaupload its so fast , but with other hosts mmm no :(

Last edited:
seghir05: Filesonic's speed is peanuts compared to Megauploads or Fileserves. We recommend you use either of these hosts in order to get your files over as quick as possible.

abakodama: We are glad you stuck around ...even during bad times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back