VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may acknowledge you received a payment but please do not mention the processor or the names of the personl/biz that made the payment. There are specific rules prohibiting posting images of these for a reason, please do not cause us to infract or ban you for posting the images.

You may PM a link to others that request to see them but do not publicly post them.

Thanks WDF. In other news, we are almost done with the option to give up-loaders the choice of mp4 conversion or not. For now no files are converted until this option is available.

You may acknowledge you received a payment but please do not mention the processor or the names of the personl/biz that made the payment. There are specific rules prohibiting posting images of these for a reason, please do not cause us to infract or ban you for posting the images.

You may PM a link to others that request to see them but do not publicly post them.
ok,i`m sorry

hy vidbull ,i think you have the best videohost ,no problem with remote very good speed and streaming but i think you change the earnings look my stats 2 weeks ago and now

21nfymq.jpg

hy vidbull ,i think you have the best videohost ,no problem with remote very good speed and streaming but i think you change the earnings look my stats 2 weeks ago and now

Hi can you email the support with your user ID? It could be that countries that has counted as downloads are not from trier1? For-example if the Teir 3 countries watch it will lower $.

Now up-loaders have the option to select "Convert to MP4" from the upload area. Only files selected in this manner will be converted to mp4. If you have any other requests or feedback please let us know.

Thank you.

Last edited:
if a hosting site depends only on paypal, this isn't the best time for them, you must have seen the troubles in the last few month, hope admin offer webmoney and so. if paypal limits the account then the site is finished.

will wait for other payment options.

Hello, We are migrating the main server to a different data center and the downtime is 4-6 hours. September 8 at 22:00 till September 9 at 02:00 AM (CET). Site will be offline for the migration and I will update the thread when it is back up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your files and stats are not effected by the move.

cr7madrid, Payments will be made today. Thanks

All payments has been posted.

Last edited:
I lost all my files a day or so ago no idea whats going on.

What sites work good for the remote upload too? ones ive tried have been slower than my actual uploading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back