VevoCloud - Free Video Stream Hosting (no ads)

VevoCloud

• Free under 5Gb per file​
  • Unlimited traffic​
  • No ads​
  • Support 1080 for FREE and 4K for VIP members​
  • 8000Kbps video encode (Free 5000Mbps)
  • ️Internet port 300Mbps (free150Mbps)
  • ️Multi-thread encoding
  • ️4K encoding (premium)
  • ️Private AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 5975WX (premium)
  • ️Radeon RX 6700 XT GPU (premium)
Video Hosting Ignore Dmca

58 comments
  • Free under 5Gb per file​
  • Unlimited traffic​
  • No ads​
  • Support 1080 for FREE and 4K for VIP members​
  • 8000Kbps video encode (Free 5000Mbps)
  • ️Internet port 300Mbps (free150Mbps)
  • ️Multi-thread encoding
  • ️4K encoding (premium)
  • ️Private AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 5975WX (premium)
  • ️Radeon RX 6700 XT GPU (premium)
Video Hosting Ignore Dmca
Does it supports multi quality encoding

Review:
  • Upload speed from Canada to vevocloud.com - Speed 11-14mb/s
  • Encode one file ~500mbs take 5min
  • Play ping to the CDN is 32ms | Very fast play
DEMO URL: vevocloud.com/play/index/667125801279397dcc78d1a9

Cons:
  • Many good functions but only for Premium account (ex: Balancing, auto back-up your video, 4K fast render, custom player and custom ads …)

cloudflare is removing the caching system, what are you going to do and how are you going to continue to provide free service?

Screenshot-at-Jun-19-12-50-51.png

I hope you don't victimize people.

cloudflare is removing the caching system, what are you going to do and how are you going to continue to provide free service?

Screenshot-at-Jun-19-12-50-51.png

I hope you don't victimize people.
Thank you for sharing and your concern for us, but that is a method, has nothing to do with Cloudflare's cache, whether it exists or not. The speed remains stable
Post automatically merged:

How do i remote upload? or is that only for premium? or not available yet? :relaxed:
Yes we have dropbox and google drive, but now they change something. We planning new version of Remote upload with many functions

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing and your concern for us, but that is a method, has nothing to do with Cloudflare's cache, whether it exists or not. The speed remains stable

Yes we have dropbox and google drive, but now they change something. We planning new version of Remote upload with many functions

1. This is not a method but an abuse, because you are tricking Cloudflare by showing video fragments as images.

2. This is a caching system; when a visitor opens the video once, Cloudflare caches it first, and then streams it from Cloudflare servers for new visitors.

Unfortunately, such systems are never permanent. I recommend using your own servers for streaming!

great thanks!

1. This is not a method but an abuse, because you are tricking Cloudflare by showing video fragments as images.

2. This is a caching system; when a visitor opens the video once, Cloudflare caches it first, and then streams it from Cloudflare servers for new visitors.

Unfortunately, such systems are never permanent. I recommend using your own servers for streaming!
Whether I use cloudflare or not it doesn't matter. My service holds over 300TB of customer data across multiple S3 services. But you know, fake PNG is so that S3 providers do not detect sensitive videos. As for Cloudflare, yes or no doesn't matter to me

Hlmdze7.png

ginal quality. If you upload 1080, your user will be load 1080p. If the internet slow,
Maybe you need let user choose the quality
Whether I use cloudflare or not it doesn't matter. My service holds over 300TB of customer data across multiple S3 services. But you know, fake PNG is so that S3 providers do not detect sensitive videos. As for Cloudflare, yes or no doesn't matter to me

Hlmdze7.png
Have you got running Asia S3?

Review:
  • Upload speed from Canada to vevocloud.com - Speed 11-14mb/s
  • Encode one file ~500mbs take 5min
  • Play ping to the CDN is 32ms | Very fast play
DEMO URL: vevocloud.com/play/index/667125801279397dcc78d1a9

Cons:
  • Many good functions but only for Premium account (ex: Balancing, auto back-up your video, 4K fast render, custom player and custom ads …)
New DEMO URL: https://vevocloud.com/play/index/66724e656f9888f11bdabe18

Last edited:
  • Free under 5Gb per file
  • Unlimited traffic​
  • No ads​
But in the FAQ, it says:
- Capacity is unlimited, but VIP members can upload up to 10 GB per file, while regular members can only upload files under 2 GB per file.

And seriously do they work without advertisements?
Hardly a service without ads to have profits can be maintained

I have seen other video hosting try to do the same and within a few months they have closed :pensive:

But in the FAQ, it says:
- Capacity is unlimited, but VIP members can upload up to 10 GB per file, while regular members can only upload files under 2 GB per file.

And seriously do they work without advertisements?
Hardly a service without ads to have profits can be maintained

I have seen other video hosting try to do the same and within a few months they have closed :pensive:
So sorry about wrong FAQ.
1. You can upload per file 10gb and 20 files same session
2. Currently, we do not have any plans to include ads within the player.
3. All profits right now come from upgrading accounts. If we reach a point where we cannot sustain operations solely through account upgrades (when the revenue falls short), we may consider incorporating ads. However, any ads would be implemented in a subtle and clean manner.

Fast review by Premium Account (one day)
image.png

That functions is crazy hot shit. Based on my discussion with support, this function is useful when you upload a file. The system will copy the file to multiple servers, ensuring that players can operate stably no matter where they are.
image.png

Custom player - It's cool but very basic. It needs more features and enhancements.
image.png

Upload subtitle (VTT, SRT supported) - This feature is highly user-friendly and adds great convenience for users.
image.png

Unfortunately, they only offer manual payment. They told me that they used to use Coinbase, but Coinbase has blocked certain regions, so they decided to disable it. They plan to switch to a different payment gateway soon.
image.png

Regarding the domain whitelist, you need to add your domain to it. After that, embedding will work. The support person informed me that they will remove this whitelist function for free accounts but keep it for Premium accounts, allowing them to turn it on or off.
I'm from Viet, and my upload speed is only 4-5 MB/s, but the video loading and encoding speed is extremely fast. I know they use FFmpeg technology to split each file, which reduces the HLS download size and speeds up video loading. I think they will also introduce ads and an upgraded player sooner or later. However, currently, this is a good service and this is just my personal opinion. No hidden PR here. The support team can speak English, Vietnamese, and Polish, and I really appreciate that.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I'm from Viet, and my upload speed is only 4-5 MB/s, but the video loading and encoding speed is extremely fast. I know they use FFmpeg technology to split each file, which reduces the HLS download size and speeds up video loading. I think they will also introduce ads and an upgraded player sooner or later. However, currently, this is a good service and this is just my personal opinion. No hidden PR here. The support team can speak English, Vietnamese, and Polish, and I really appreciate that.

Thank you for taking the time to do this, it helps me understand vevocloud better

Update:
  • x2 speed render
  • For super fastest encode, please use H.264 video and Acc audio codec
  • Fixed domain whitelist on private safari browser

Update:
  • x2 speed render
  • For super fastest encode, please use H.264 video and Acc audio codec
  • Fixed domain whitelist on private safari browser

Super :thumbsup:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Wrong chat. I mean this is super review

Last edited:
Vevocloud update:
  • M3U8 for Premium account
  • Remove domain white-list - FREE USER
  • Fixed some bugs
zTFDsc.jpg

Tiny bug. Please fix it (IOS)

- Let me check it for you

Fast update patch 3 - 625
  • Added view count
  • Improved Select, Export Select, delete, delete select for video insde category (tree)
  • Remove preview button
  • M3U8 re-work for Premium Account
  • Refined something
  • Fixed something

Last edited:
Back