Status
Not open for further replies.

matanuska_alaska

is it just me or is this entire forum coming down off a bad cocaine bender?
i just intro'd myself, mentioned i smoke because i'm a MEDICAL USER. and some rude fucker goes off on me... what was his name? sandion some shit?
anways... this seems to me that it's not a friendly place at all and there's a lot of people here that need to learn tolerance

14 comments
you shouldn't care because this is the internet. as long as this mofo doesnt come to your house and beats you with a baseball bat you shouldnt get mad :)

rumored the

yeah this is the internet, doesn't give reason to be a rude fucker like Sandin0. and really not mad, just very shocked that's the first greeting i get... it had me wondering if that's the overall feeling of this place.. also saw some pretty hostile moderators posting threats to ban if they talk about... dare i say it.. censored dll
just havent seen many boards that are so twisted in anger

you shouldn't care because this is the internet. as long as this mofo doesnt come to your house and beats you with a baseball bat you shouldnt get mad :)

lmfaooo

And i wasn't being rude, if I was, you would know it :)

If you are introducing yourself, why must you say you smoke weed? Why do we even care about your life style?
That's like saying, hello my name is Bob and I wear blue shirts.

Honestly who cares? Why do we need to know that information?

Now if you said, Hi I'm Bob and am a php coder, or a designer, or something useful then it would make sense.

By the way my name is Sandino and I like pizza. wtf? :|

yeah this is the internet, doesn't give reason to be a rude fucker like Sandin0. and really not mad, just very shocked that's the first greeting i get... it had me wondering if that's the overall feeling of this place.. also saw some pretty hostile moderators posting threats to ban if they talk about... dare i say it.. censored dll
just havent seen many boards that are so twisted in anger

Lol... this seems like a double account.
First post couldn't spell my name, now saying im "rude".

Now it would just be redundant if i said "are you high, or just stupid".8-)

unfortunately for medical patients it hasn't a thing to do with being cool and a lot more with alleviating mind-numbing pain associated with a bone marrow disease..
that's pretty cool isn't it?

unfortunately for medical patients it hasn't a thing to do with being cool and a lot more with alleviating mind-numbing pain associated with a bone marrow disease..
that's pretty cool isn't it?

Yeah totally cool. It's really pathetic how you need to say things like that.
That's like someone saying a your mamma joke, and you saying ":'( my mom's dead".

Go away. Stop posting.

then don't spit out mama jokes and you don't have to worry about feeling like an asshole when you find someone that has a dead mother.
i told my condition because the words "you're not cool" keeps getting said. hasn't a thing to do with cool.. my intro topic might have been a bit pointless given the nature of these forums but i found there's a lot of smokers here so i guess it was more pointed at them.. mrpeanut420 for instance.. another medical user. maybe he could explain to you where i'm coming from..

again with the weed.
no1 cares that you smoke, no1 thinks youre cool.

the more people say "oh yeah i smoke weed, blah blah", the more it makes me think you are a loser and probably have never even seen weed.

Anyways welcome
and yes, you are indeed a rude fucker... no other way around that.. u came off as an on-edge asshole who snaps at people when the mention of a particular subject you're tired of gets mentioned..
guess that's just too bad thou, you have to put up with my words the same as i've got to put up with yours..
also, i'm sure you'll be relieved i won't be adding another thing to this because my point is made

then don't spit out mama jokes and you don't have to worry about feeling like an asshole that has a dead mother.
i told my condition because the words "you're not cool" keeps getting said. hasn't a thing to do with cool.. my into topic might have been a bit pointless given the nature of these forums but i found there's a lot of smokers here so i guess it was more pointed at them.. mrpeanut420 for instance.. another medical user. maybe he could explain to you where i'm coming from..

and yes, you are indeed a rude fucker... no other way around that.. u came off as an on-edge asshole who snaps at people when the mention of a particular subject you're tired of gets mentioned..
guess that's just too bad thou, you have to put up with my words the same as i've got to put up with yours..
also, i'm sure you'll be relieved i won't be adding another thing to this because my point is made

*claps* thank you.

And lol you still think I was being hostile towards you.... learn to understand words better.

And I never said I felt like an asshole, I don't regret posting anything I have said towards this subject. You are just taking it into offense which is not my problem.

By the way, I drink water.

Yeah totally cool. It's really pathetic how you need to say things like that.
That's like someone saying a your mamma joke, and you saying ":'( my mom's dead".

Go away. Stop posting.

Sandin0 that's uncool. Don't say stuff like that. Yes matanuska_alaska is only after joining and 90% of the people that join here are noobs or here to spam and cause drama but you and I as regular long term members have to act more responsible and give them the benefit of the doubt.
I know their are other relatively new members such as MrPeanut that put it in your face that they smoke a lot but we have to treat matanuska_alaska independently and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Let's all put this original argument behind us and welcome matanuska_alaska to WJunction and give him time before we cast judgement.

Welcome to Wjuction matanuska_alaska :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back