UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Usershare,

can you verify this? or anyone?

you can check it by the way upload 2 small file and create a folder after that you move files to folder you create ,and you use internet download manager to check 2 files,after that you will see what happen ,remember refesh the folder after you check by internet download manager,i lost 20GB because check them with internet download manager

usershare: the link i sent you in pm,it still doesn't work
can you create a seperate area for files were deleted so we can know what files were deleted we don't need to check one by one ,because i scare check them with IDM now i scare i lost more files more GB

Last edited:
you can check it by the way upload 2 small file and create a folder after that you move files to folder you create ,and you use internet download manager to check 2 files,after that you will see what happen ,remember refesh the folder after you check by internet download manager,i lost 20GB because check them with internet download manager

usershare: the link i sent you in pm,it still doesn't work
can you create a seperate area for files were deleted so we can know what files were deleted we don't need to check one by one ,because i scare check them with IDM now i scare i lost more files more GB

Those files are all active.Use http://www.usershare.net/checkfiles.html to check the status.We have no idea why IDM does that , it maybe a way how it checks it.Use the link checker on our site, we wont have time now to see how IDM checks files and why it deletes them.

For the links you gave us, we will fix them shortly

As promised here you go people,Free premium voucher (1 -30days, 2/7gone )

USERHPPC298RT8M1AP7PUX1YSHARE

Blazing download speeds
No wait time
No ads
Free Hotlinking
Direct download
SSL connection
Unlimted space
No file size restriction
Parallel downloads
and more....

winner please annouce yourself :)

Hey @usershare Why? ftp before the crash, went to 2/3 MB sec, :)) and now 300/400Kb sec?:(
thanx.

thanx for Redeem Voucher :))

Premium-Account expire:
2 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes, 4 seconds

I hope that when they come back online everything is ok

were back , just a lengthy datacenter issue.

site down because they gave free premium voucher :D
:)):))

Can you answer my question UserShare? I requested a payout and I dont see it pending anywhere, its like the money disappeared :)

click my report, and view payout history.

Our datacenter messing up!! again!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back