UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is impossible to access my files page

I guess you have it set to 500 files per page? We will try to speed it up for large file views

Yeah My Files page isnt loading at all for me. The rest of the site loads fast,just that page. Im sure we will hear something back soon

Still? Try setting less file views, were working on the issue

UserShare please say, why he has a pending since 22/02/2011?

You are due tomorrow, because of the error which happened and I had to fix it for you .
Hello, "remote upload" work, but it's bad, 1kb/s, please fix

Again, tell us which server.We cant help unless we know which server.Hover over the abort button and it tells you at the bottom left.
ocJfa.png

Speed isnt issue at this time only issue is payout
Lots of Guys Payout is in Queue from 3-4 days or more

Payout is no issue we spoke about this many times .You will get the payment in 72 hrs.(Exclude Weekends)

I just upload and post to a blog, share to some friend.
Sometimes I try to download 1 file just to test speed cause some people say download is very slow.
contact support, they rejected your payment either because of cheating or suspicious activity

FTP server speed should be ok now

Scam???
2011-02-21 23:03:33 76.37 PAID
My paypal:thanhdamduy@gmail.com
Usershare id: Davis07
but until now, I don't receive any money. I sent mail for supporter but no reply.
Do you have any anwser about it?

that server is completely unavailable, I cant upload on it from both home or server, and they are on 2 different parts of the planet. I have X-Netstat Pro, so I can see exactly which IP of the server is making an issue, and like hell, I am in 99% of restarting, sent to upload right on that server, where upload doesn't go at all.

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s0/8cda7dc95d.jpg[/SLIDE]

EDIT: Finally it moved somewhere.
Unless I get this server.

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s0/8cda7ddf59.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
the same trouble from yesterday, I am not able to upload anything

yes they scam :))

:)):)) , you searched all through the 165 pages to find that, damn! Are you in school or work ? lolll

You are having issues uploading?,try from browser

I don't tell you scam. I want to ask you about my report:|
but until now, I don't receive any money. I sent mail for supporter but no reply.

You should know: I sent supporter email about this trouble but no reply.
AND I THINK YOU IGNORE REPLY MY QUESTION!

I don't tell you scam. I want to ask you about my report:|

You should know: I sent supporter email about this trouble but no reply.
AND I THINK YOU IGNORE REPLY MY QUESTION!

We ignore you because of how you are dealing with the matter ,come to us and find out what happened or PM us and ask us to look into the issue.the first thing out of you mouth is that we are scam with a thumbs down sign, we have no time for that rubbish.

I am showing you image FROM browser mate....

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s0/8cda7dc95d.jpg[/SLIDE]

I just tried uploading to that server and I didnt even get the progress bar,its working fine, try different locations.

Almost impossible to upload anything.

How can it be impossible to upload, there are hundreds coming in, are you talking FTP or browser?

UserShare said:
We ignore you because of how you are dealing with the matter ,come to us and find out what happened or PM us and ask us to look into the issue.the first thing out of you mouth is that we are scam with a thumbs down sign, we have no time for that rubbish.

Lol you ignore anyone who dares speak the truth. Real professionalism there. He already told you that he emailed your support crew but got no replies which I am not surprised about since they never replied to my email either. When people contact you here, you tell them to contact support and when they contact support and get no replies and get agitated, you ignore them lol :))

Last edited:
I am so sorry for my post (about scam)
I hope you check for me soon.
Thank you so much!

Lol you ignore anyone who dares speak the truth. Real professionalism there. He already told you that he emailed your support crew but got no replies which I am not surprised since they never replied to my email either. When people contact you here, you tell them to contact support and when they contact support and get no replies and get agitated, you ignore them lol :))
speak the truth about what? that we are scam, where is the truth there? Get facts before you speak or have something to back it up, you only make yourself seem dumber your accusations .Regarding your one sales issue , I will speak about it here since you think you are in the right.

What happened was you bought a premium from your own link (mistake) and then wanted the percentage from that, and when that didnt work, opened dispute in paypal putting a hold on the funds at which point we nulled the premium account and then still emailing us asking about your percentage.We have all the correspondence, you tried to come off as if you were the person who bought the account but got confused at times and acted as the person who didnt get the money from the sale. We have no reason to cheat you commission of a 13 day premium .

Why not say people truth ?
Server overload. We all have somethimes problems like you.

Look on all our posts.We have no problem with saying it is a server issue or bug on our side .Every single server cant be overloaded, so whats the point in saying that.If you can give more info on the server you are uploading to(as uploading seems to be the issue), we help.We said this numerous times.

@ usershare I'm using zoom.Browsing speed is 15kbps.
I usually gets 7mbps. Anyhow I managed to upload it now.But it's unstable.

not sure how zoom works, so not sure if you can get the server your uploading to from it , but if you can PM, we'll see what the issue is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back