UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011-03-24 14:01:49 171.92 PAID
2011-03-16 12:43:08 220.54 PAID
2011-03-07 04:49:50 75.32 MISSING DETAILS

It Happen to Me Again T_T
I request my payout since 24 /03/2011
and yesterday (total more10day) it show PAID but in my paypal is nothing come in
and I think my money request is refunded

How do I do for this ???
Request and waiting again ??
How long ??

and I agree with vovavovan to note error for this payment..

and Can i request new payment now???

@usershare i have a problem.. my account disappeared!!! if i insert my username i get Incorrect Login or Password..and if i insert my email address i get nNo user with this login / e-mail..
but if i insert my username it tells taht sends me the user and password but i didn't receive it... someone stole my account? and how if i didn't receive any mail asking confirmation of change password and mail address through email? usershare help me..
my username is phate89.. can you help me having it back?

Last edited:
please pay to me:
easycapture1rzr.png

:'(:'(:'(

more then 7 days:(
paypal

When did you cash out payment?

@usershare i have a problem.. my account disappeared!!! if i insert my username i get Incorrect Login or Password..and if i insert my email address i get nNo user with this login / e-mail..
but if i insert my username it tells taht sends me the user and password but i didn't receive it... someone stole my account? and how if i didn't receive any mail asking confirmation of change password and mail address through email? usershare help me..
my username is phate89.. can you help me having it back?

Please email support@usershare.net, dont use a gmail account!

2011-03-24 14:01:49 171.92 PAID
2011-03-16 12:43:08 220.54 PAID
2011-03-07 04:49:50 75.32 MISSING DETAILS

It Happen to Me Again T_T
I request my payout since 24 /03/2011
and yesterday (total more10day) it show PAID but in my paypal is nothing come in
and I think my money request is refunded

How do I do for this ???
Request and waiting again ??
How long ??

and I agree with vovavovan to note error for this payment..

and Can i request new payment now???
Yup re -request it please, as ewe said yesterday were making progress on errors so we fixed the missing details,this error is new,s o were working on it.

I know there was error in your system. So I hope You notes this payment and I think you should check and pay soon for this trouble.
Thank Usershare!
replied above
hey i m tring to upload Filesonic to usershares but i m getting error
This is error.

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
()()()
(400 URL must be absolute )

Remote upload isn't workign for me at all......
try it manually first please, were working on the my account feature, works for some doesnt for others.Put the username and password in the file link for now,that should resolve that error.

please pay to me:
easycapture1rzr.png

:'(:'(:'(
Have you read payment news???????

Yes, I enter username i pass, but when I click Save Settings field is emtpy.
When you click save it should veriify the site you entered has the usershare.txt file, if it does you get conformation.
Then you se your site.Does this happen for you?
If I have requested the 28/03 when I get paid? According to my calculations (7 days) had to be paid today. I was wrong to count?
calculate 7 busniess days from the 28.not 7 days

I see you don't wanna write back... not really nice...
but another question...
webmaster.jpg

will that accumulated automatically to the earnings or can i payout this when i have enough? i didn't saw what happens with the 1,8000 so i can't know it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back