UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday it was the datacenter and now the leechers which don't complete the downloads??? xD damn!! you have really nice ideas! respect for that kiddie!

USA

tmpa40.jpg

EU

tmpe89d.jpg

One must wonder, where are those 20kb/s.... this is 5-10X more from what you are claiming to be...

Also, how come yesterday it was resolved in just a few seconds,after topic got closed?

Download counts, and drop in earnings are connected, whatever it is showed, it is the same? Graph is just bigger for showing

Last edited:
Please everyone, re-read my statement carefully.If you are experiencing slow stats, download a file from yourself and you see the reason.as we said the 20kbps is fixed, so stats are normal, users are downloading.I also said ask your users to confirm this, but some cant ask their users because thy just spam forums.If English is not your first language use google translator.

Once you are experiencing stats issues,simply its because of the slow downloads.this may be caused by us needing more bandwidth , we have no reason to cheat stats as reported, if there is a problem we fix it.We will continue to monitor

Why at weekend noone had any download problems?? I downloaded some files and i never had any issues... (downloaded as free...)... please explain that...

Are you putting the username and password in the my account settings?

no.
I use like this.
username:pass@filehost.com/4654654/file.rar

This is error.

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
()()()
(400 URL must be absolute )

Show added and verified websites for 10% commission

@UserShare

Can you guys show verified websites so we all know which sites of ours is added and will get 10% comission. Because as of now I don't know what is added/verified. Thanks

[SLIDE]
63c199.png
[/SLIDE] <---- Example Image

no.
I use like this.
username:pass@filehost.com/4654654/file.rar

This is error.

()()()
did you try inputting it in my account settings and same thing happened?

@UserShare

Can you guys show verified websites so we all know which sites of ours is added and will get 10% comission. Because as of now I don't know what is added/verified. Thanks

[SLIDE]
63c199.png
[/SLIDE] <---- Example Image
Is your site verified? Once it is verified, you see the site there and also the earnings.

They will pay you after or tomorrow.
Hope they fixing really one time for all dl speed and stats.
Now stats are working again! We will see tomorrow....

did you try inputting it in my account settings and same thing happened?

hey i m tring to upload Filesonic to usershares but i m getting error
This is error.

()()()

Remote upload isn't workign for me at all......

What's the fuck???
I am so angry.
I press request payout 2 times.
2011-03-24 08:22:28496.75PAID
2011-03-20 10:00:46415.02MISSING DETAILS
But now I don't receive any money???
Money is refunded
You have collected:$510.56810

What's the hell? I can't upload if I amn't paid?
Could you anwser me about it? Why is my money refunded?
I waited 2 weeks. So Tired.
My username: baobee. And I used paypal for payment.

I think all 24th went out already, had errors half way so some said paid and it went back in their account.Were not sure why this happened and its a part of the vetting were doing to get this fixed once and for all.Seems we've resolved the missing details issue, so we are making progress.

I know there was error in your system. So I hope You notes this payment and I think you should check and pay soon for this trouble.
Thank Usershare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back