UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes download not counting properly. i had like 1000 downloads and still counted only 400 downloads. I'm not talking about views.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i15/7d949c.jpg[/SLIDE]

Only 436 dowmlods

Last edited:
hi!

It seems all upload server are dead - tried at ftp - timed out - nor remote nor browser upload not working.

id8... server (the usual) seems dead, and dii.usershare is dead too from my end. Please do something with it.

PS: UserShare, please don't forget to do something with my "Missing Details" status payment, you said you will do it at sunday, so i just remind you. Thanks!

@Usershare:
Do you have a ftp running? I can go once and one time no
Using a 100Mbit line, uploading so fast that the server can not handle all the files and them to me at 0KB.
Why?
Pls fix or i lost a lot of download

Hello UserShare,
Please look this for me
13mar11110853am.jpg

I requested from 19-02, usershare refund to my account.
Requested again on 23-02, refund to my account again.
Again request on 28-02, nothing refund, nothing receive.
I sent email to support@usershare.net but no reply. So please check this for me.
My account username: RickyTheKidd
Thank you.

Hey UserShare,
Can you look this for me please. I sent an email a week ago from an aol.com email but still don't receive any information from usershare. support through email very slow.

Enter your payment details.If it was in there,Just reenter the email info and click on save:

Remove the info first
click save make sure its blank
Enter the info then click save again, request the funds.

Update
FTP SERVERs
ftp.usershare.net
ftp1.usershare.net

hi usershare
i do it now

2011-03-20 07:33:57 XX.52 PENDING
2011-03-15 04:01:56 XX.28 MISSING DETAILS
hope it work

regards

Yes download not counting properly. i had like 1000 downloads and still counted only 400 downloads. I'm not talking about views.

Only 436 dowmlods

I mentioned this yesterday, here's my stats.
uscount.jpg

9000+ Views+DL, but few DLs, I got 6000~8000/day DLs last week under the same condition but only 3000+/day these 2 days, even less than fileserve. If the situation continues, I'll upload these high traffic files to filesonic only.

I mentioned this yesterday, here's my stats.
uscount.jpg

9000+ Views+DL, but few DLs, I got 6000~8000/day DLs last week under the same condition but only 3000+/day these 2 days, even less than fileserve. If the situation continues, I'll upload these high traffic files to filesonic only.

Yes i have noticed this too, if they dont solve this issue i will upload my files somewhere else.

Pending from 17 (5.17pm)
pend2.jpg

Stats:
tab.jpg

My account:
myacc.jpg

Hello, why i don't have earning on "my account" ???

2011-03-14 07:22:26 XX.XX PENDING

pending from 3/14

Hello Bernard, the problem isn't the pending payment, but the $ that i am earning and i don't have in my account:
myacc.jpg

Some $ after payment request 17/03
8.87 18/3
8.46 19/3
2.12 20/3
Total: $ 19.45, in my account i have only $ 6.87
$ 12.58 not counted on "my account"

I think xfilesharing isn't a good script for a site that start to have lots of clients.
Best regards

We use a hybrid script.Our backend uses perl and some part python.We bought the script and mixed it with others and made a unique one.Email support@usershare, they will look into the matter if there is an error.

Only 436 dowmlods
What are you talking about , how can you have 1000 downloads and only get counted 1000.

this is sh11tttt !!

now I see I got 52 Downloads wtf .
?????

Yes i have noticed this too, if they dont solve this issue i will upload my files somewhere else.
I guess every host goes through this when users claim they are being cheated..So bring it on, lets hear how we are cheating you now.

@bernard +1.
Becuase I'm 100% sure that stats are not accurate.Any idiot can understand that by looking at screens.
Proof, show that there is an error, and we will correct any discrepancy.
Same problem.I was reenter my email info and click on saved.I waiting fix this problem.
You will be paid next due date

how long should i wait for payment ?
after 4 days nothing happend (wmz)
Webmoney not ready ma dude, we got the keeper mini , and that is why we could get the secret key.So now we have to figure out how to cancel mini and et a classic.Real stupid.

Last edited:
Usershare, mail sent to support but i already know that they don't reply me.
(You never replied to only one mail that i have sent)
For now i stop using your site because with you i lose $, still waiting earining fix.

Last edited:
Usershare, mail sent to support but i already know that they don't reply me.
(You never replied to only one mail that i have sent)
For now i stop using your site because with you i lose $, still waiting earining fix.
they cant reply to gmail, so use another email addressIf you have not chosen from "Available plans in your account then please do so..There is nothing to be fixed, so ok.

Last edited:
My payment proofs

As promised, here are my UserShare payments proofs.
I can confirm that US is one of the most serious hosting companies on the market!

Thanks UserShare!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back