UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Usershare support !

why my payment still PENDING ? i was request at 13/03/2011
and request via WMZ .
my ID : kieuphong24
Please help me check ! Thank you !

bernard: i think because their server down yesterday and today too,so earning is slow

I don't know what's going on yesterday, I got 7k views+DL for 2 specific files but only few downloads, I think the stats are not correct, maybe it's caused by the downtime yesterday. But i think the DL# are not correct still.(half of average) Don't know why they're not counted, never happened before.

you sould seperate view and DL, or users will never know what happened in such situation.

Last edited:
I try to logging on usershare.net and my username/password dont work!
I'm banned?

Nah, your not, not sure whats up, maybe your browser cache needs to be cleared.We re-routed to another network because of the ISP issue, so many thats why.

why most of forums is banned usershare :(

Like? I'm not sure why

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
()()()
(400 URL must be absolute )

wtf?

again with the wtf?? man!!X-(...anyways are you trying to remote upload , when do you get that>?

GMT-8 i think...

CDT for now.We were EST, but stats act funny.So were CDT for now.

Ftp is down..

Yes, were configuring a new one.

ftp2.usershare.net

Please help me, i have contact to your, my account change pass, email,i cant restore. Whom steal my account.Help me.
I think usershare dont have security like different hosting file. Want change email or pass or payment email, have a link send to email confirm. Then it accept.

Last edited:
I want to change back to ppd but i can't :-/

email us to change it for you

Please help me, i have contact to your, my account change pass, email,i cant restore. Whom steal my account.Help me.
I think usershare dont have security like different hosting file. Want change email or pass or payment email, have a link send to email confirm. Then it accept.
what security?? If you choose weak paswords and they hack you then,what could we have done?

why my payment still PENDING ? i was request at 13/03/2011
and request via WMZ .
why you are ignore my question ?Mr Usershare
If it still pending it must be a mistake pm mi, i will check that
i try to remote from paysites..when it was generating link error comes up
Still happening?

Update
If you see site errors,example...syql cant connect, Bad Host etc.Its fault on our end, we can fix.

If you cant connect to the site at all, its the DataCenter.We can do nothing but wait.We re-route traffic at times and users love the speed, but that is very very expensive, so we are back to the datacenter now,giving them all the traffic.Hopefully we move to a more stable environment when they get their equipment together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back