UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you look in yoiur account for your 16.00 dollars, yes we are scam, we need $16.00 more to become millionares and run off with everybodies money

We explained before whats happening and wont do so again,read previous posts.Its just funny how its always the petty earns who are the first to cry scam.

Hey man ,
I can prove that i didn't recive any thing okay i can get you screnn shoots from my alertpay account okay
so you who must check his statment to find that you didn't send my money
and one question why there is no answer from your support ?

Your money was put back in your account because they didn't see a merchant email.New system coming online so hopefully it wont be as confusing.
ONCE AGAIN, IF PAYMENTS ARE DELAYED BECAUSE OF THIS ITS NO MORE THAN 4 WORKING DAYS.

Not yet reached the money to my paypal account ....

Hey man ,
I can prove that i didn't recive any thing okay i can get you screnn shoots from my alertpay account okay
so you who must check his statment to find that you didn't send my money
and one question why there is no answer from your support ?
Learn to read carefully before you start typing.Go re-read what I said.

where is your server in europe?
those of you who have problems with upload ftp, web or utilty?
thanx.
FTP still slow for you?

I am waiting the payment

2011-03-06 20:53:38 19.32 PENDING
Hmm, from the 6th? whats your username? will check this

@ Usershare

Can we finally get an option to see separately finished downloads from views, side by side?
It is really important for both of us to have that, because, then, I can target my users more perfectly, and not upload and waste your and mine bandwidth and HDD space, uploading crap. Also, there should be an option, select all files that had 0 views, because, I don't need files that had 0 views after a month....

Also, WHY uploading speed went from 20MB/s to 1-2MB/s?

Last edited:
@ Usershare

Can we finally get an option to see separately finished downloads from views, side by side?
It is really important for both of us to have that, because, then, I can target my users more perfectly, and not upload and waste your and mine bandwidth and HDD space, uploading crap. Also, there should be an option, select all files that had 0 views, because, I don't need files that had 0 views after a month....
Yea lots a people requesting that.Were either gonna do somthing like that or create a new stats table in filemanger,sort of a drop down thing.Were at redesign stage now, so its being worked on :)

Remote upload:
Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
()()()
(400 URL must be absolute )

Thats not an error our end, its because the server cant get the file, either they blocked the server, or your using an incorrect format.PM for more help if you wishB-)

upload slow
yes, ftp, upload manager, and from web, all speed are max 130kb/sec
while ftp start 2MB/sec for 3 second, and after slows at 200 Kb/sec
but your server is in europe or no?
Maybe when you got the 4mb you were uploading from vps in USA .Were in USA only atm, I just uploaded at 5mb .

I know exactly what u said .... man go check my payment cause i didn't get it into my account
u must do a mistake .... it's always happening so can u check it please
my user again : abdofox
I guess english is not your native language so here is the break down.

#On 2011-03-03 21:48:30 you requested your money.

# The system had no payment info to send it to alertpay or paypal.

#System refunded your money TO YOUR USERSHARE ACCOUNT

Next step

# Input your info for alertpay

# request your payout.

Better?

@usershare
can you check into my account.
83a5a7.jpg

no payment since 3 march, already email the support, but no response.

btw 5 minuete ago, i just clicked the request payout,and the amount got twiced from real earning.

my username : ace3

I guess english is not your native language so here is the break down.

#On 2011-03-03 21:48:30 you requested your money.

# The system had no payment info to send it to alertpay or paypal.

#System refunded your money TO YOUR USERSHARE ACCOUNT

Next step

# Input your info for alertpay

# request your payout.

Better?

# i chose my payment method as alert pay and i received on time on it without any changing on my account i still put it on my alertpay account

# no money refunded :S:S You have collected: $18.58975 This is my current balance wihtout the 16 $

sorry for disturbing you with this but please recheck again

@usershare
can you check into my account.
83a5a7.jpg

no payment since 3 march, already email the support, but no response.

btw 5 minuete ago, i just clicked the request payout,and the amount got twiced from real earning.

my username : ace3

Yea it got twice, the system refunded you.We'll have to manually pay you the earnings.Payment Sent.Alot of users just pop in the thread when there is a delay , its 3 ,4 threads being created that we are scam.It would'nt hurt to say here is proof if your gonna openly ask about payment.

# i chose my payment method as alert pay and i received on time on it without any changing on my account i still put it on my alertpay account

# no money refunded :S:S You have collected: $18.58975 This is my current balance wihtout the 16 $

sorry for disturbing you with this but please recheck again

Listen your money was put back in your account.Simply look on your stats and you will see you did not earn all of $16.00, you earned $10.00 then $6.00 after.<_<

Last edited:
@usershare
thank you for the payment process , and for the quick response.
for the future, i will give payment proof if someone ask for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back