VPS USA RDP/VPS Blast....[High Speed] - PakDevs

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes
and it is completely user's choice depend upon the package..
means i'll give you server 2003 if ram is slow for fast speed..
ask our clients who are using our rdp about rar and unrar !
ok.. check ping of e.g : 216.38.20.194
Cool! But is that CPU only 1 Core @ 2.4Ghz or 2 Cores?

ya would like to get this.. but only PP.. could get a friend to get it with LR i guess... but virus/malware for site makes me think twice.

The e-mail adresses on the main post are MSN adresses or just email adresses ?
I'm trying to catch you on the MSN since yesterday, but I didn't get an answer yet.

Yes I am Using Nulled Version Of WHMCS..
But The Virus is not from it.
i've removed the link from my pages where virus were found.

and

on my windows msn messenger is doing problem thats why i am not coming on msn
i am online on yahoo messenge and gtalk
Inshallah I'll fix msn messenger !

@catchitbaby : you can pm me on wj or can chat me on gtalk or yahoo. ! i've got the solution of your problem !

As i've stated before in the same thread that why i am not able to accept PP Or MB etc except LR for Vps. You can read my posts ! :)

Let me remind you that PakDevs.Com is not on USA server !!

You are free to ask and share your opinions about my vps/rdp or my hosting services !

Thankyou All ! :)

wtf the prices, did you stole the vps servers or something like that?
it's just goddam low, do you have in germany/nl somewhere else in the eu vps?

added u in every messanger but u r not online neither in gtalk nor in yahoo , msn

also PM u

check your settings.. !!

2-3 members added me on yahoo .. and i've talked them. !!

@rapiduor : thankyou , but demo accounts are disabled due to abuse !

@jamiek94 : i know prices are low ! but it is only for wj members ! i'll add these packages on my site within couple of days.. you can then see the difference.

its onshore.. but we are planning for france based servers also.. Inshallah we will come up with that !!

Thankyou so much :)

I have been using the service for quite some time.. Remarkable speeds for a few filehosters ... Great support which I would term as realtime... Worth the money spent.. Don't think twice ..Just go for it.. You won't regret...TC. Peace Out.

Orb.

Someone wanna exchange with me PP to LR ? I wanna buy a VPS but I have money only in PP... I will pay a little fee if its neccesary ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back