VPS USA RDP/VPS Blast....[High Speed] - PakDevs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just say PakDevs have a good Support And Hamza is a trusted seller , now my RDP working so good and it is so fast i suggest to all to buy RDP From this Hosting Company Thanks .

When are you going to come on MSN? I haven't meet you on MSN for 2 days now :\ I want to ask you something.

How do I use the Filezilla if we all are sharing the same IP which will make us all have the same FTP server source? I've tried changing the listening port but still not working.

Guys, is anyone interested to take my package?

I have his Windows Server 2003/2008 Package 2

2GB Dedicated RAM
CPU 2.4Ghz
1Gbps unmetered

I'll accept Paypal. I still have 28 days left at the time of this post. It's not a server from my location. My place is a bad place but it's not exactly his server's fault so I don't know if he'll give me refund for that. If he does, then discard this message.

PS: He's been unreachable for 2 days. He must be busy. So if anyone interested, let me know ASAP!! I'll give it to you for $20 or $18 via Paypal.

Ya! I don't know what the heck is going on but he seemed really trustful person before I purchased his service. But still, I only want him online and want no trouble with for him.

hamzaaaaaaaaaaa come online man.

M really sorry guys.
Due to rains , there is some problem in electricity connections and i am not able to come online and even not able to fix your problems, i am on from my cell phone! So guys please wait till this will fix! I'll be thankfull to you!
If you have any query then you can mail me on mhamzasite@gmail.com, i'll check my mail after every 2 days and can reply you!
And again m so sorry for this.
Thankyou for understanding.

i need offshore hosting. i was looking at plans at your site and saw

Offshore master
Business - Unlimited GB Web Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer

is it really unlimited? i'll be using around 350gb space and b/w useage will be above 20-25TB/month.

Also give information about port. and what happens in case of DMCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back