Shared [US/DE] SmokeHost | 10GB Disk-100GB BW-Starting@$3.94 | DMCA Protected | Warez Allowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using a SmokeHost.net shared hosting account for for testing purposes the last week
and can say that it has been pretty smooth and without many issues.

The only issue which did happen was a scheduled maintenance which was over pretty quickly and
then things were back to normal. So it's not an issue at all really.

I was doing a lot of transfers in and out of the server and speeds were quite good.

Support was always responsive whenever I needed.

All in all, SmokeHost.net has served it's purpose well.

Anyone looking for a decent shared setup should give SmokeHost.net a look.

How is MyWarezHost's old problems got anything to do with 'SmokeHost'? We don't have one bad thing on this thread. So please keep problems from them (Before we took management) on that thread/elsewhere :). Thanks.

i would not like to comment in this thread any further i have posted what i wanted to u can't make ppl fool let them read that thread and decide weather they want to buy from u or not.

-SiMmER

We (SmokeHost) said we'll give you a month free (On Live Chat when you talked to Deep).
That's the most we can do for you. We're trying to co-operate the most we can with Raymond, as he is co-operating with us :). They can also read the above reviews and see if they want to buy from us :)

What can we do? We wasn't given your backups. We have no power to do anything.

Hey,

Please remember the 25% CPU usage policy. Reach this and you will be suspended. We had to suspend various sites today as they were consistantly hitting this amount. First suspension is a warning, note that when we unsuspend you.

Just a quick note :)

Thanks,
Tempz.

just letting u and ur customers know that u cost me aprox 600 users

129027 Posts in 7078 Topics by 9671 Members

u'll be amazed to see how many emails i got on my public email o.0 by the site users.

-SiMmER

I hate to say this but where is the 24/7 support you say you provide. i raised an urgent ticket over 3 hours ago and sent an e-mail and still waiting for support assistence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back