Shared [US/DE] SmokeHost | 10GB Disk-100GB BW-Starting@$3.94 | DMCA Protected | Warez Allowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offshore is located in Germany.
Onshore is US.

OffShore is safer for warez related sites. If you aren't running such a site. US is better for you ;)

As a matter of fact, it takes only 1 complaint to take the site taken down in Germany. Why do you think USA would be a better choice if he runs a legit site? Germany has a stable and reliable datacenters and networks.

You can pick either if it's onshore. I just stated US as most legit sites are located in the US. We havent received many DMCA's on our Germany servers. The one's we have. The user's have just removed the thread/post/w.e and it's over & done with.

Thanks,
Cyber.

I'm handling this topic while he's banned ;)

And Virendar it'll go well, don't worry :)

@People,

Deep is not banned because of the quality of our hosting service. It's something else.

guess u don't want my service cyberhack.. u still haven't responded to two of my PMs lol

and i even got a friend looking for a VPS and was going to say you since the other one we picked all sold out ;P but i guess u don't want us as customers =) o well!

guess u don't want my service cyberhack.. u still haven't responded to two of my PMs lol

and i even got a friend looking for a VPS and was going to say you since the other one we picked all sold out ;P but i guess u don't want us as customers =) o well!

May I know what the issue is? Ladygamer please PM me. I'll respond asap. Sorry bout it.

my review ,

hosting since last week , the support is instant and good , servers are fast till now ,
hope to be like this in future ..

Thanks for the nice review :)

LadyGamer,

Sorry, I was quite busy & wasn't able to give you your quote. If Deep hasn't given you it, PM me and I'll get you it.

Cyber.

Thanks for the nice review :)

LadyGamer,

Sorry, I was quite busy & wasn't able to give you your quote. If Deep hasn't given you it, PM me and I'll get you it.

Cyber.

I havent sent you the quote as we are reStocking. New Plans will be out in a day or two. Thanks. And this is a Shared Hosting thread...:|

Doesn't matter anymore, as we've gotten a provider for our 2 VPS, i was going to buy a Shared Hosting + 1 VPS (for a friend).

TY anyway, and gl with your services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back