UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Uploadstation , Please check my payment requested at 8-8-2011 , still today i'm not recevied my money :( my username : buster08 . Thanks
Hi UploadStations, my account pending:
2011-08-05 -$21.19 .................... WebMoney
Please check user: trungnhut
My turn!
Needless to say with the Aug 4th pending request but what about the Aug 10th? It was requested on a Wednesday US PST.
Account name: iTwins
Thanks
Hello UploadStation,
My account is vilayet ,please check this
2011/08/05 When will I receive?
Payments approved but not transferred yet. That's a start!
[Update]
Payment received. Thank you Uploadstation.
No I can feed my 3 wives and 7 hungry children!
Payment received. Thanks UploadStation.
Payment received. Thanks UploadStation.
UPLOADSTATION RULES !!!! THE BEST HOST !!!

Hi guys, I have checked with our finance, there some mistakes last Friday. Some users have not been paid, now all payments have been sent again, you should receive your payment in your payment account now, I am sorry about that.

I know that you count all the downloaded files on access from a free member. Would you count all the downloaded files on the access from a premium member too, or would you count only one count per 24 hours from a premium member?
Hi, because premium have fast download, unlimited parallel downloads, so premium will able to make more then TB of download. To prevent cheating, premium download will only count one per 24hrs.

remote is slow and fails from wupload
RU from wupload and fileserve not working, also FTP upload not shown on file manager but as i understand i'm not alone.
Hi, Wupload has blocked our servers, and I will test on FS also, and we will fix this up ASAP.

Hello UploadStation,
My account is jinexwood1 ,please check this
2011/07/25 and 2011/07/31 When will I receive?
regards. B-)

Hi jinexwood1, you wanna receive your money with AlertPay, right? We will send to AP.

tendriamos que ver

Hi all,
The July promotion is finished, all bonus has already sent out. Hope you guys enjoy the promotion.
Thanks,
Johnny

Last chance to get your 50% Extra payout!

Hi WJ brothers,
We are sadly on the last week of our HOT JULY promotion but don't despair affiliates as you can enjoy our biggest payout yet! Upload this week and you'll receive an extra 50% on your earnings during the period of 25th-31st of July.
Don't delay! Upload, share and get your payout now!
For affiliates who have already made their earnings during the period of July 18th - 24th, your bonus is now available; please login to the Finance Center to request your payout.
Have fun!
Best regards,
Johnny

________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Affiliate,

We are delighted to inform you the launch of Uploadstation, http://www.uploadstation.com . Uploadstation combines fast & efficient file-hosting services and profitable affiliate program to help you build your business.

Whether you are a new affiliate or expanding your affiliate business, our remarkable features can help to you access your ambition:

• The Highest Paying Affiliate Program you have even seen

- Get up to USD32 per 1000 downloads of your files. To maximize your earnings, we pay for all countries with no tiers. No matter where people download your files, you can also get paid from us!
- Webmasters can make use of your traffic to earn extra! When user purchases Premium through your site, you can earn 8% commission of that membership.

The following is our payout scheme:

You can also find more information at http://www.uploadstation.com/partner-info.php

• Informative Statistic Report
Given a detailed statistic report, you can forecast and evaluate your affiliate business accurately. We provide download count and earnings history literally and graphically.

• Wide variety of uploading methods
Uploadstation offers a wide selection of upload methods for you to upload files in different ways. We are supporting FTP, Remote, as well as Web upload.

With our user-friendly platform, you can earn with few easy steps:
- Upload your files
- Share with your friends, family, etc.
- Get paid from us!

Click here [http://www.uploadstation.com/signup.php] to register and make money now!
Last but not least, if you think that you are able to have big traffics and sales, please contact us for special offer!

We look forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Uploadstation
http://www.uploadstation.com

Premium request

PS, Please kindly send the premium request to my email: johnny@uploadstation.com
This promotion is for Uploaders only. You account will be upgraded if you have earned $5.
Please include your WJ username in the mail.

email Title:
WJ Premium request
format:
WJusername UPSTusername.
Request from this thread will be ignored.
Great thanks

si en verdad esta este pago pues entiendo a todos los que suben los juegos en este servidor

please admin check my stats.
my counter from downloads is wrong.
my post + 6000 views today!
my stats on uploadstation 0,04 u$s !!!!!
delay?

user: etherno

Yea i test my self this host for few days and i can tell for me personnaly is a scam ! Why? I put many links on my account and i know many user is download this links but i have only like 20-30 downloads per day. I say wtf? And today i check my self.... I put some fresh links and download them manually by free user. I download something like 7-10 files so it should be count it. Last file i download 3-4 hours ago to let system count and you know what? Thay count only 1 download (one) ! No wonder that users download my files like 180-200 per day and they count only 20-30. For me it's a scam sorry. Do something with this....

PS. Sorry for my english :D

Be more specific please

Hello, I have requested a payout @ 14-08-2011, I didn't receive anything yet. Can you please specific about weekend payout. I mean which day is counted as weekend?

Thanks

Yea i test my self this host for few days and i can tell for me personnaly is a scam ! Why? I put many links on my account and i know many user is download this links but i have only like 20-30 downloads per day. I say wtf? And today i check my self.... I put some fresh links and download them manually by free user. I download something like 7-10 files so it should be count it. Last file i download 3-4 hours ago to let system count and you know what? Thay count only 1 download (one) ! No wonder that users download my files like 180-200 per day and they count only 20-30. For me it's a scam sorry. Do something with this....

Be more specific please.

same here X-(

Hello, I have requested a payout @ 14-08-2011, I didn't receive anything yet. Can you please specific about weekend payout. I mean which day is counted as weekend?

Thanks

Be more specific please.
Man they pay on friday ..so have patience, they payed me three times. As for the stats..always i have lowest earning on uploadstation, and i don't know why, maybe bad speeds, no premium users..

I do not know what happens but I can not climb anything. There are seven days, counting today ... With no method of uploading.
You no longer have good days, and not good hours ... :(

please admin check my stats.
my counter from downloads is wrong.
my post + 6000 views today!
my stats on uploadstation 0,04 u$s !!!!!
delay?
user: etherno
Hi etherno, you got other hosting in your post for mirror right?

Hi Uploadstation , please check my payment , i not receive my money from 2011-06-21
. My user : jameXdrake . Thanks
Hi LilKun, I see that you have corrected your payment account, we send money to your xxxxxxxxx83 WMZ account. Is it alright?

Thanks
Be more specific please.
Man they pay on friday ..so have patience, they payed me three times. As for the stats..always i have lowest earning on uploadstation, and i don't know why, maybe bad speeds, no premium users..
Hi cezary188, we pay on Friday, I recommend you to request payment on Wed, so that you can receive your payout within the same week.

Can I have your login and files you tested? There are some rule to prevent cheating. So I will need your tested URL to see if they are all qualify download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back