UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz, payment again for me
my account: magictaxi
2711321.jpg

No payment for me.

This is my first time to spend with uploadstation.

They check for too long. I think that it is legal to pay.

Please check the ID: Catzaa.

4xj61.jpg

Well, hold your thoughts on that.
Upload station, we kind of have a problem, and this isn't the first time i notice it, is just that this time i printed.
Today i'm having a great day on fileserve and filesonic, wupload dosen't work so is down for the count.
Uploadstation on the other hand .. shows low statistics, and what i posted with fs and fsn links i posted with yours too.
Now, in this morning at your server time 1.02 am, there says i have 9,40 dolars.
Then, at 3.11 am, i have only 8.73.
So ..can anybody can give a logic explanation for this?
I really loved your site, and i was supporting it, but i really don't like cheating, i mean i don't try to cheat you with fake downloads, now i don't wanna be cheated with fake stats either.
ok, the screen i make earlier today ..look in the middle left, at total earnings

The screen from a few minutes ago.
They are hosted on leetleech, no advertising so everybody can click it without any fear, when i used with img tags they where to big and i don't know how to reduce them, i'm sorry.
Until a good explanation is provided i'm afraid i will need to stop working with you guys, and i really hope this is just a misunderstating.
Ok, and i would like to ask to any user who would start screaming "get a job, get a life, get a wife", whoaaa, you crying for 70 cents to shut up and leave me alone, i don't have business with them, i have with uploadstation staff, and beside that this isn't normal, the numbers involved isn't important, even if we discusing about 10 cents or 20 bucks.
Well, any update? I sent you via pm my username, is been a while and no answer.
Regards, ms7.

Hello UploadStation,
My account is xlagena,please check this

Hi, xlagena, your payment has been approved, payout will send out on this Friday.
I was told that UStation will disable alertpay as payment method, is that true ?
Nope, we accept alertpay, paypal and webmoney as payment method.
plz, payment again for me
my account: magictaxi
2711321.jpg
Hi, magictaxi, your payment has been approved, payout will send out on this Friday.
No payment for me.
This is my first time to spend with uploadstation.
They check for too long. I think that it is legal to pay.
Please check the ID: Catzaa.

4xj61.jpg
if i asked payment tommorow at 12am EST (NY time) i will get money at friday or next friday
@ti-tou: today is Wednesday, rite? so if you ask payout tomorrow, you will get the money next friday
We approve payment on Thu and pay on Friday, we recommend you to request your payment on Wed, so that you can receive your payment in the same week.
Remote Upload is not working. Please check it. Thanks.
Edit : RU is working fine now. Thanks.
UStation do something, RU is down.
I checked with our servers, there are no pending files for all FTP and remote servers, remote seems okay. Can you let me know which host you remote from?
my account was hacked, please help me. I also sent you a message via PM. Please check for me.
Hi sepbong, I already sent your case to our CS team, they will contact you and take a better care of your case.
Also, the hacker needs your email password to confirm your UPST "password change request". So i think your email account has been hacked also, please change your email password for security.
Well, any update? I sent you via pm my username, is been a while and no answer.
Regards, ms7.
Hi ms7, I already sent this issue to our tech, that should be a display problems.

"Total Earning = Total Download Earning + Total Bonus - Total Paid Amount"

On 01:02AM:
$81.11 + $4.99 - $77.73 = $8.37
On 03:11AM:
$81.47 + $4.99 - $77.73 = $8.73

The correct "Total Earning" on 01:02am should be $8.37, but the system wrongly shows $9.40. So it seems like reduced because we show an incorrect amount. Actually, your earning has increased $0.36 when the time goes, not deceased.

Last edited:
Premium request

PS, Please kindly send the premium request to my email: johnny@uploadstation.com
This promotion is only for WJunction brothers Only.
Please include your WJ username in the mail.

email Title:
WJ Premium request
format:
WJusername UPSTusername.
Request from this thread will be ignored.
Great thanks

i just redeem my point for 1month premium amount deducted but still not a premium member :@ just PM you yesterday still no reply and the problem is still there :@

Ok, thanks for the reply .. i understand, i guess. Anyway, you should fix that, i don't think is only me who have it ..
Yes, this happen for some users, we are looking for solution right now, thanks for your report.

i just redeem my point for 1month premium amount deducted but still not a premium member :@ just PM you yesterday still no reply and the problem is still there :@
Hi, i see that your code has generated, but still have not been used.
A Premium Voucher Code has been generated in your account, please find your code at redeem page:
http://www.uploadstation.com/redemption.php
and activate, then you will be premium member.

Hello UploadStation,
My account is jinexwood1 ,please check this

dibujowew.jpg

2011/07/25 and 2011/07/31 When will I receive?

regards. B-)

Hi, payout paid on 12 Aug 2011 :)

Problem Payment

Hello Uploadstation , Please check my payment requested at 8-8-2011 , still today i'm not recevied my money :( my username : buster08 . Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back