UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, stopped in starting.
errx.jpg
Hi 1341sakuya, problem fixed, please try again, I am sorry about that.

Hi, Uploadstation. I have a big big problem. My yahoo account had been hacked and also my uploadstation account.. I can prove that this is my account. I had this problem also on other sites like UploadStation and I solve it.. I can show you all the messages that I sended to them, and what I talked with them.. The person who hacked me, changed the log in information with one of him an I can not have access to my account.. Please block all acces to my account.. Please don't let anyone to cashout my money.
Please reply quickly..
My account name is ''ZaitzDucu''
Howcan I prove that thisis my account?
Already forward your case to our CS team, they will take a better care of your case, she has already contacted with you.
Hello,
please admin stop spam wawa-mania. Thanks
Hi, we have already contacted wawa-mania. She told us that there were some users posted some fake files on wawa-mania, that's the reason why UPST is banned. We will contact wawa-mania again and see what we can do to prevent this happen again. You can also send an email to them, to let them know the end user want UPST also.
I have earned more than $5, but I requested premium in previous promotion.
Can I re-request premium?
Please send your request to my email, thanks.

Give an email at the adress provided in the first post with your username.
About the counts ..i don't know, at the beggining was good..after a month, a earn the least on uploadstation even if i put ups links in all my posts, maybe is because people don't have premium i guess.
same files, same split and with UStation i earn more than WU (UStation is the best around)
The download count depends on the donwloader, some people like hosting a, some other likes hosting B. We are try to provide a better download experience to the user, when they have tried UPST, they will choose to download with UPST next time.
Well, hold your thoughts on that.
Upload station, we kind of have a problem, and this isn't the first time i notice it, is just that this time i printed.
Today i'm having a great day on fileserve and filesonic, wupload dosen't work so is down for the count.
Uploadstation on the other hand .. shows low statistics, and what i posted with fs and fsn links i posted with yours too.
Now, in this morning at your server time 1.02 am, there says i have 9,40 dolars.
Then, at 3.11 am, i have only 8.73.
So ..can anybody can give a logic explanation for this?
I really loved your site, and i was supporting it, but i really don't like cheating, i mean i don't try to cheat you with fake downloads, now i don't wanna be cheated with fake stats either.
ok, the screen i make earlier today ..look in the middle left, at total earnings
The screen from a few minutes ago.
They are hosted on leetleech, no advertising so everybody can click it without any fear, when i used with img tags they where to big and i don't know how to reduce them, i'm sorry.
Until a good explanation is provided i'm afraid i will need to stop working with you guys, and i really hope this is just a misunderstating.
Ok, and i would like to ask to any user who would start screaming "get a job, get a life, get a wife", whoaaa, you crying for 70 cents to shut up and leave me alone, i don't have business with them, i have with uploadstation staff, and beside that this isn't normal, the numbers involved isn't important, even if we discusing about 10 cents or 20 bucks.
Hi ms7, we do not cheat your earning, thanks for providing the screen shot for us. That is very important for us to fix this problem, I have already PM you for your login, so that our Tech can find out what the problem is. And we will let you know once we have fixed.
Great thanks for your help.
Johnny

Hy!
Us Thanks for the bonus!!
And i have a question.
When i request my payout today or tomorrow on which day will i get it?
Thanks the answer!:D
But on their page it says:
Minimum payout amount is US$20. All requested payout will be approved on weekend, and payout thereafter within 2 days.
So, when the request should be made?
What is the actual day of payouts?
Does anyone know for sure?
I did request payout on Wednesday once, and i got payment on Friday same week.
Hi, yes, please request your payment on Wed morning, so that you can receive your payout within the same week.
Why is it that all RU from FServe fail?
Anyone else has the same problem?
Hi twinkle1452, the RU from FS is fixed.

Yes, I have the same problem and what is said incorrect username and password, I tried again and it fails again...
Please re-generate your FTP password, the problem should be fixed.

i tried to re-generate password still can't connect to the ftp
Hi, FTP is working fine, please reset your FTP client setting. Set it to default and the problem should be fixed.

hi uploadstation, buddy, i need to delete my subscribe websites and confirm them again.
can you tell me how i do that?
username: darkacidblue1
thanks
Hi DarkAcidBlue, your site is already verified, you do not need to confirm again.
Sir
Can i have more than 2 uploadstation independent accounts...without one being referral of another
Hi jeetsingh, yes, you can.
I have 2 payments pending since last week. when are you going to pay me?
The money will sent out tomorrow.

first i confirm the site into my account, after i delete my confirmation file from my site and add the avila88's confirmation file and he confirmed the site in his account.... now i delete his file but i cant put my file becouse a message saysme the site is already confirmed.

so if the site is confirmed into my account and in the avila88's account like this:

snap000056.jpg

who of us has the earnings for the premium sales?

Last edited:
Uploadstation, could you consider changing filemanager that boxes on the left side of files stay checked after copying checked files? This is very useful for people who copy files and also move the from root folder. The way it is now is a very annoying and impractical.

Also, after checking boxes I was writting above the file list goes down, because link url is appear in "file link box" (flb in further text) above. So, after this we are forced to search for other files (if thee are part1.rar, pt2, pt3...).You have plenty space on the left margin under account information such as Account Type, Total Earnings, etc. Moving flb and the box about file that is checked to the left margin would fix the problem.

Think about this and let me know what you decided, please.

Hi , i need help . When i request , Payment info correct but status is Invalid

Uploadstation :
1312527938445.jpg

WMZ :
1312527734213.jpg

And last request , i'm edit new payment but i still not receive fist payment . Please check and help me , when i can receive my money !? Thanks

first i confirm the site into my account, after i delete my confirmation file from my site and add the avila88's confirmation file and he confirmed the site in his account.... now i delete his file but i cant put my file becouse a message saysme the site is already confirmed.
so if the site is confirmed into my account and in the avila88's account like this:
snap000056.jpg

who of us has the earnings for the premium sales?
Hi DarkAcidBlue, as ryand said, each site only verify by one person, the one verify the site will receive the MySite earning. In your case, avila88 will get the earning from the site.

Uploadstation, could you consider changing filemanager that boxes on the left side of files stay checked after copying checked files? This is very useful for people who copy files and also move the from root folder. The way it is now is a very annoying and impractical.

Also, after checking boxes I was writting above the file list goes down, because link url is appear in "file link box" (flb in further text) above. So, after this we are forced to search for other files (if thee are part1.rar, pt2, pt3...).You have plenty space on the left margin under account information such as Account Type, Total Earnings, etc. Moving flb and the box about file that is checked to the left margin would fix the problem.

Think about this and let me know what you decided, please.
Hi only1_PO, thanks for your advice, I am not sure if we can do the checked after copy function. That may be a problem for other ppl that not going to move the files after copy. If they do not know the files are checked, and make an other action, that may deleted the copied files. I know what you want for the FM, i will see of we can implement a similar function to handle your case.

Wawa Mania banned you because your download is slow, it says it is set to 200KB / s sec. Anyway you say it's the "fake" strange ..
Yes, we received email from Wawa Mania said people uploading fake files. Please send an email to Wawa Mania and let them know you want UPST on Wawa Mania. And we will contact Wawa again and see what we can do to prevent this happen again.
filemanager down
alway in "Please wait while loading"
==
not sure what happen
but can't access in chrome
both ie/firefox show the above message
Checked with all browsers. Fm is working fine, do you still face the problem now?
Hi , i need help . When i request , Payment info correct but status is Invalid

Uploadstation :
1312527938445.jpg

WMZ :
1312527734213.jpg

And last request , i'm edit new payment but i still not receive fist payment . Please check and help me , when i can receive my money !? Thanks
Hi happen because we tried to send you the money, but your WMZ decline the request. Please change your payment account from the "Edit" btn there. Then we will approve your payment again and send you the money.

Yes, we received email from Wawa Mania said people uploading fake files. Please send an email to Wawa Mania and let them know you want UPST on Wawa Mania. And we will contact Wawa again and see what we can do to prevent this happen again.

No thank you, I think if I request it they will ban me soon, Wawa Mania soon ban these menbres for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back