UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please cancled my last ask for payment
because not me how asked payment
and please this not my email aa93552@gmail.com
some one pirate me
--
i send to you message ;; please dont send payment to me this week
Will try to cancel the payment request for you, I already passed this cause to our CS, she will contact you and handle this cause personally. Your payment account has been changes, it means that the hacker knows your email's password too, otherwise he does not able to confirm the "change payment account" request, so please change your email password ASAP. And please do not use the same password for your email and UPST account.
Please follow the process that my colleague tell you, she will have a good care of this cause.

I requested payment since 2011-06-30 but havn't get paid yet
my username : noomnoi
The payout will be approved and sent out today.
hi my account are disabled? Why? my account names are geompac(Premium) and geompac2. Why my accounts are disabled? Why dont you send any mail for me? Please my accounts activited again....
You are referring yourself, cheating for referring earning, this is why your accounts are disable.
Hi I requested payment since Thursday 30-06-2011 And today I get this on my account which is its meaning my user is Dragonslayer
skZUS.jpg

regards
Your payout is approved, will be send out by today.

Hi Uploadstation,

I have the same situation than HellFIre. My payment request has the same status.

Could you please check ?

Thank you

My account is alpadchenou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever
Contact Us page doesn't work! Captcha is wrong any time.
I have generated new premium voucher for 30 days. But it happen to be already activated and the expire date of my account didnt changed. So please check it and repair!
Login name: rudometov

Hi rudometov, checked with your cause, you redeem 3 account, activated on 2011-05-13, 2011-06-08 and 2011-07-08, your account will be expired on 2011-08-07, it shows on your account. You find anything wrong with that?

Hi Uploadstation,
I have the same situation than HellFIre. My payment request has the same status.
Could you please check ?
Thank you
My account is alpadchenou.

Hi, your payment is approved, money will be sent out by today. After the money send, the status will change to "Paid". You will receive your payment within a few days.

Last edited:
Accounts depends on my behalf, and to each other. But I'm not using accounts. geompac2 account, you will see the installation has not been. I have a site and keep the uploaded files and to view account information on a need to have in my hand. If this happens then refferals is active you can delete the subscriptions. Do not even know that such a ban. Thanks.

Payment failed

Dear Uploadstation.com !
in my payout account history, payment was success, but i am not recive money. Please help me !
Proof :
XZO14.jpg

My ID account : Newway

Last edited:
Dear Uploadstation.com !
in my payout account history, payment was success, but i am not recive money. Please help me !
Proof :
XZO14.jpg

Hi uploadstation, I have the same problem like him and this is the first time I have this problem, Can you please check for me? I will PM you later

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung712
Uploadstation. When I receive payment ?
2066961.jpg

My account: congtu89
Please check for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo1136
I requested payment on 30 June but have not been paid into my paypal yet. Have you guys got your payment already?

Hi guys, since we had a public holiday on 30June, so we approved and paid all payment on 28 of June. The next payout will be on 8th July(this Friday). I am sorry for that.
We are definitely not scam, and we are also having a promotion this month. paying up to 50% bonus FOR ALL UPLOADERS.
All requested payment will be in your account this Friday. Qualifying bonus will be given at the end of each period. Enjoy!!
Lol I think you tell lie because this week, I still don't receive any payment !
2066961.jpg

Dear Uploadstation.com !
Proof :
XZO14.jpg

we have exactly the SAME PROBLEM from yesterday also

green ticked no money sent

all details are correct !!

probably means approved at this stage :)

Accounts depends on my behalf, and to each other. But I'm not using accounts. geompac2 account, you will see the installation has not been. I have a site and keep the uploaded files and to view account information on a need to have in my hand. If this happens then refferals is active you can delete the subscriptions. Do not even know that such a ban. Thanks.
You already uploaded 276.534 GB,, but the account is not in used?

Why was my account suspended/ banned?
Any spamming, flooding or other misconduct activity is not allowed on our website. We have the authority to suspend or pend your account for investigation. You account would be closed if we have found any evidence of violation.

Dear Uploadstation.com !
Proof :
XZO14.jpg

same problem
2159981.jpg
we have exactly the SAME PROBLEM from yesterday also
green ticked no money sent
all details are correct !!
probably means approved at this stage :)
Hi uploadstation, I have the same problem like him and this is the first time I have this problem, Can you please check for me? I will PM you later
Hi, that is not a problem, we got 2 processes to payment, confirm all payment are valid by our Finance, you will see the green tick after confirmed. Then they will start sending money within a day. You will see a dollar sign after we send you money.

Money is sent by today, Newway, i have checked your account, we were already paid.

Hey! Does the free premium accounts system continue operative?
Thanks
yes, please send me an email
Is the server running?
Time now, I can not download anything.
I just tested with the download, that is working fine.

FTP upload and browser upload not working ;/
I just tested with FTP upload, able to upload with 1mb
Payment received. Thanks UploadStation.
Welcome.

Lol I think you tell lie because this week, I still don't receive any payment !
2066961.jpg
Hi Hung712, I will take a look your status, seems your payment is hold by our Finance.

Just thought i would try your file host service but i cannot get any thing to remote upload. never mind will continue with my present hosts. this doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanhdinh06
Hi UploadStation
plz help me,I have a payment in 24/5 wasn't pay.
th_1051798.jpg
usnotpay.jpg

Check it for me :(
my acc: kumkum89
thank you so much

hi kumkum89, your payment is released, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back