UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is extra 10% payment showed?
Mixed with normal earnings?

Like this.

bonusz.png

Hi all,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, payments for some paypal users will be postponed till 15/07/2011 (Friday) and paid. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

For the extra 10% payment from 1-10 July, please go to My Station > Statistics Report, you will see a Total Bonus there. Please be patient if bonus doesn't shown in Finance Centre page yet as it may take times to process the money transfer.

For remote upload issues, it would be a bit buzy during weekend, please be patient and it should be ok now. More servers will be added in this month.

Thank you!

Just wanna remind all affiliate users, you can earn 20% extra payout start from today. Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
uploads failing one after another :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I have upload 2 files on my acc and too many users download it and still 0 no download on my acc can you check this ?
ID : BlackMask1
Hi BlackMask1, you have to join our affiliate program before start earning.
Please enter your payment account from the stat page
http://uploadstation.com/statistic.php
then you have been joined our earning program.

i have the same problem in my acc please check it
ID : nadermatrix
Hi nadermatrix, we found that you are referring yourself. Please noted that we see that as a cheating issue, your referrals have been removed now, you account will be banned next time.
"We count one unique file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, same IP but downloading two different files will count for two qualified downloads."

mate..how to get ftp work on my filezilla?? i followed the same old procedure.. but it didnt seem to work..??
Is that any error message from filezilla?
If that is password issue, please try to re-generate the FTP password then that would be fine.

Hi Uploadstation, I´m using your host and I have reached the minimum payout, for what I read in your website, the requested payout will be approved on weekend and the payment will be done 2 days later. So if I request my payout (via paypal) today or tomorrow you will pay the next Tuesday? Thanks for the anwser

Hello uploadstation when will i get paid ??

i had requested payout on 2011-07-08

status still shows a star rotating that means still pending ???

its been a week now still not paid ???

my account is babarali124

Hello Wth 1 week passed i havent been paid and just now i checked my account and i see this

gDPmHo.png

then i checked my alertpay account but i havent received any money from you guys ?? Wat does this means ?? that its been paid or will be paid ??? if it means that its been paid then i havent got my money ??? When will i be paid ??? more than 1 week gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back