UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Uploadstation, I´m using your host and I have reached the minimum payout, for what I read in your website, the requested payout will be approved on weekend and the payment will be done 2 days later. So if I request my payout (via paypal) today or tomorrow you will pay the next Tuesday? Thanks for the anwser
Our Finance Dept always approves and payouts few days before, to make sure you can receive payout within the week, you can request your payout at tue.

Hello uploadstation when will i get paid ??
i had requested payout on 2011-07-08
status still shows a star rotating that means still pending ???
its been a week now still not paid ???
my account is babarali124
Hi babarali124, referring your self-account is cheating. That's why your payment was hold.

http://forum.wawa-mania.ws/index.php ban UploadStation, contact WebMaster. Tx.
I will contact those 2 sites, great thanks, Litounettecheri.

is there trading to premium account at discount price like wupload/filesonic for uploadstation
What do you mean?

Same as me dude, got ticked but didnt got any payment yet. 5 days had passed.
Btw my payment method is paypal
Hi Aira, your payment has been paid on 15 Jul 2011.

Uploadstation! Why hold my money ? I don't cheat or Self-referrals.
My account: congtu89
2251771.jpg
Hi hung712, I will check this up with Finance for you.

remote tooo slow
I have tried to remote a file to UPST, 9mb finish in 5 mins. Can i know which host you are trying to remote form?

Remote upload is very slow. Files are being processed forever. Please fix this issue ASAP. I was thinking of getting a premium account and i think i need to reconsider that decision.

payment is today right ?
why status not "ticked" yet ? it's still on a "round" symbol
Hi Virtual, your payment is pending right now, the icon will become "ticked" when the payment approved.

Hello UPST , It's Friday 15 and not yet I have received my payment by paypal.,
my account: darkanime
regards
I didnt recieved my payment yesterday, anyone have this problem ?
Hi dark_anime, your payment is still pending right now, the payment will be approved and pay before Friday this week. And the bonus for last week will be available tomorrow.

wupload/filesonic when use money earn from downloads gave more than 50% discounts
eg. wupload normal 180days account = $35, when using money earn from downloads to trade for 180days account it is only $18
does uploadstation have this? or account price same
Hi colie, the redeem price is the same as the price you purchase with real money.

when you check finish reply for me. Thank you
Sure, Hung712, will let you know.

Ok let me try uploadstation now. I am happy with fileserve,filesonic and wupload.
Thanks jamesrocky.

Remote upload is very slow. Files are being processed forever. Please fix this issue ASAP. I was thinking of getting a premium account and i think i need to reconsider that decision.
Understand, i will discuss with Tech and see if we need more upload servers. Also, can I know when hosting you remote from?

Someone registred using my ref link but didn't show up yet on my referral list, please check ilcapo and halo117
Those accounts your accounts?
hello , can you up france to groupe A
Sorry, ti-tou. We do not have plan to change our affiliate program at the moment.

Is there a way to delete failed remote uploads from the failed uploads section and i guess we can't abort files in pending remote files while files are being uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back