UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a similar problem Luffy .
in status have a tick last week .but today I still have not received the money.
Please help me
download.php

download.php

Is there any chance to get reply from their support center?

I have sent few questions in last few days regarding the problem with remote upload and there are still no replies or any fixes.

Unfortunately, after reading so many topics and posts about late or not received payments, so many problems with FTP and remote uploads and not a single reply from their support center about this issues I am starting to seriously doubt this service and if this continues will stop using it and consider it as scam service!

Although the remote upload is not so stable during past two days and the ftp speed is not so fast as before. But I am still managed to upload via both ftp upload and remote upload.

Download earning also very good so far. Uploadstation is definitely not scam in my view.

a very happy and satisfied uploadstation user. :)

@ zVz ~ Remote upload from MegaShares to UploadStation or from FileSonic to UploadStation is still not working. Just tried both of them and all my files went straight to Faild.

Tried few files from FileServe to UploadStation and only one of them got transferred properly.

Hope that this problem will be solved as soon as possible and for all hosting sites, especially popular like FileSonic and MegaShares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back