UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RU still not working...from past 2-3 days this happened to me....
wtf,u guyz run a filehost with this type support.
really very poor support.many user telling u RU not working over 100 times in past few days.

& this is your activity...lol
etfgef.png

Last edited:
@ Abdur Rafi ~ Unfortunately they don't even respond to support tickets sent to their official support center on their main page about this problem. I have sent few of them in last few days since those problems started and no one replied or did anything to fix it, so it's no wonder that they don't reply here...

This is really bad customer relationship and I am only happy that I didn't invest in buying one year premium like I wanted to do before this all started. Can't imagine that anyone from their support would reply in case of problems with account after purchase like they don't reply in case of these problems, so it would be waste of money.

Better to invest money somewhere else where they care for their customers and don't ignore their legit questions about serious problems with their service.

Download & referral signup tracker are not working properly at certain times, please make the tracker stable & reliable.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back