UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankx Jhonny

thankx Jhonny and all uploadstation stuff ,but just one question ,the counting of downloads just very few in comparison with fileserve i mean ,is there any problem with counting downloads?if yes please fix it ,thankx again Jhonny .my regards.

Damn! All FTP uploads are eventually aborted prematurely.

Is this a sign that more servers are needed? This needs to be resolved asap please! Thanks

hi uploadstation
can reply dkp question?
thank
Missed the post, sorry. Well, as I said before, we counts 2 downloads if the same IP complete download 2 of your different files. I checked with our tech, the counting is working perfectly fine.
I have checked with your download status, you have tried to download with 3 different IPs, for 2 files, within 13-15 April. For file “4”, has been downloaded 3 times, download incomplete on 13rd, 14th, and download success on 15th (Group D). For file “1”, has been downloaded 4times, download incomplete on 13rd,15th, and download success on 13(Group A), 14(Group D). The numbers showing correctly in your stat report.
I didn't get payed today on Alertpay what's wrong ??
The payment is on hold, we are checking with your download status right now.
thankx Jhonny and all uploadstation stuff ,but just one question ,the counting of downloads just very few in comparison with fileserve i mean ,is there any problem with counting downloads?if yes please fix it ,thankx again Jhonny .my regards.
We checked with our tech, our counting is working fine. The way you sharing the links might affect the download number compare to other hosting. Do you using mirror as well? Please try to share uploadstation only for a day for testing; I am sure the download number will increase a lot.
Damn! All FTP uploads are eventually aborted prematurely.
Is this a sign that more servers are needed? This needs to be resolved asap please! Thanks
The FTP should issue should be fixed, and more servers are coming right now.
so when you sent money with alertpay i get
or i lose
We are checking the download status right now.
uploadstation please let us know now why we have not received money from WebMoney
Please read the previous post, as I said before, we are sending money to our webmoney account. The money should be arrived in these days, then we will able to send money to our webmoney users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back