UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys buy a email list? If so from where? I received an email a month back or so telling me to use you. Was not an referral email spam either. I believe it was from a Ken. Somebody that started with a K.

Missed the post, sorry. Well, as I said before, we counts 2 downloads if the same IP complete download 2 of your different files. I checked with our tech, the counting is working perfectly fine.
I have checked with your download status, you have tried to download with 3 different IPs, for 2 files, within 13-15 April. For file 4, has been downloaded 3 times, download incomplete on 13rd, 14th, and download success on 15th (Group D). For file 1, has been downloaded 4times, download incomplete on 13rd,15th, and download success on 13(Group A), 14(Group D). The numbers showing correctly in your stat report.

We checked with our tech, our counting is working fine. The way you sharing the links might affect the download number compare to other hosting. Do you using mirror as well? Please try to share uploadstation only for a day for testing; I am sure the download number will increase a lot.

Yes, download count is now working fine,

Thank You Uploadstation :)

UPLOADSTATION I have a big problem.. Look at my statistics. Something strange is happening in the last 2 days.. I made each day more than 2$ but in the last 2 days my earning drops to 0,90$ Why is that happen? My downloads are same in all days. YOU DON"T COUNT ALL DOWNLOADS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS.

image113a.jpg

Thank you for the Premium UploadStation!!!

Keep up the good work!

AtZ

I didn't get payed on Alertpay what's wrong ??

USERNAME : mouadh1401

+

Maybe because there's a space between the "a" and the "i" in "gmail"?

:P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back