UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the uploader. Designed to do every day I still upload your data to hosting.
However, due to limited capacity, so you may wish to upgrade my account to Premium possible?

User : tomboy2712
Thanks you !

Are there anybody get paid from UploadStation?

check previous pages

asd.jpg

This is the delete folder.
And, Agree, the Search needs to click the button. That's annoying :(
FTP speed has been improved alot. But pending time is still really slow.

UploadStation thxxx for acc.upg !!!

1 last thing which needs improvement is the search button and we agree with others.

Plz if it is possible (hope it is technically possible) activate to press ENTER on keyboard when searching files in file manager.

Search only works at the moment with mouse click but search button is located on right.

Also search button needs to be somewhere else instead of far away. But keyboard input on must be enabled when searching files in File Manager.

The rest are perfect :) Thanks for all !!

Last edited:
We are sad when you have not paid Uploadstation by WMZ this weekend like you promised?: ((
We are topping up our WNZ account, will able to send our WMZ user in these days. Also, Alertpay paid today.
PLEASE PAY WITH ALERTPAY SOON
Money sent today.
UploadStation,the files you remote uploaded can't named into Japanese, please solve it
Thanks for notice, we will check this out.
UploadStation @ i have a big problem
username:titousekr
This issue happens lately, but no worry, we will fix this up, and resend the money to your account.
please fix upload FTP
Please try to re-generate your FTP password.
Where I can see which files and how many times are downloaded?
How often statistic is updated?
We will add the download number for each file in these 2 weeks. Statistic update every hour.
hello! i have request my payment today ! with pp and when can i get the money???
Once a week.
UploadStation,
I uploaded more then 60+ files via FTP
but its only showing around 35 in my account where the hell is rest gone ? no pending etc
and when you will come and reply ?
Hi Ar!yaN, checked with your account, I don’t see any files in your account. Did you upload the files?
Is the problem??
Will this be problem too? there is an extra space at "gmail. com"
UPLOADSTATION big problem as previous guys
This issue happens lately, but no worry, we will fix this up, and resend the money to your account.
The web upload don't work everytime, i can't use my web uploader. Could you fix it
We found that our web upload doesn’t work perfectly on IE, please upload with other browser. And we will fix the IE upload problem.
Paying with alertpay!! Thanks
Already sent

Hi, uploadstation i have tested so many times on how this download count works, the result is only 1 download is counted even if that free user download many files using the same IP address.
hi uploadstation
can reply dkp question?
thank

Premium request

PS, Please kindly send the premium request to my email: johnny@uploadstation.com
This promotion is only for WJunction brothers Only.
Please include your WJ username in the mail.

email Title:
WJ Premium request
format:
WJusername UPSTusername.
Request from this thread will be ignored.
Great thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back