UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does big font has an impact other than ugly look?..you could have said your words in default font size too.
Many file host ask's where all we have shared our links...This things is not New.

seems you dun know how they deal with it. Right, that's not news if a filehost ask where you post your links, BUT they will send you a formal notification. And what abt now? Uploadstation delay my payment for no reason and no notification. Very unprofessional filehost and support. What you gonna do if a filehost (e.g. filesonic) delay your payment for a month with no notification until you ASK them wtf is going on?

I can understand you but again, there is nothing much we can do if they opt not to pay us..They have been known to do such stuff..specially when you earn big with their ppd and don't generate sales.Some back year,I have been victim too from other file host.Anyways,Just send them all your post links and see, if they clear you...If you don't hear back from them...just mark them as smart SCAM and move on .

I can understand you but again, there is nothing much we can do if they opt not to pay us..They have been known to do such stuff..specially when you earn big with their ppd and don't generate sales.Some back year,I have been victim too from other file host.Anyways,Just send them all your post links and see, if they clear you...If you don't hear back from them...just mark them as smart SCAM and move on .

agree,move on and next time choose a old age and trusted filehost

+1 brother

dont upload to Uploadstation

it is waste of time

9fd99ec8d4.png

I got 7 payouts from Wupload and none from uploadstation 6 months

7c2bca412a.png

i uploaded same stuff to both filehosts...All the uploaders check the stats...

Please help me, waiting..........

PM sent to you, please check.

I really hate the new interface. It just look different. It doesn't improve anything. And those bugs that were previously on the old interface also exist here. There are also unnecessary extra clicks. For example, moving files using the old file manager only need to flag the files, click "Move" and select the destination folder <-- 3 mouse clicks. With the new file manager, you need to flag the files, then click "Edit File" and then "Move" and finally select the destination folder <-- 4 clicks. As if that that wasn't bad enough, if you have more than 50 folders, you need to click the down arrow button to move to the next 50 folders. I feel sorry for those with 500 or more folders, they have to click the down arrow button at least 10 times. That would also mean moving files to folder #499 for example would require you to click 4 + 10 = 14 mouse clicks before you are able to move the files. Oh, there's more. click the down arrow button to go to next page will not put to top of the page. Instead, it puts you to the bottom of the page. Very annoying. No, no, no...I haven't finished yet. There are at least 2 other noticeable issues/bugs and I am sure I will find more as I continue to use it more and more.

Sorry, your new file manager look different but not good and it certainly is not welcome! I have a feeling you guys intentionally waste our time just so you can alleviate your server resources.

For folders showing, it depends on the # of files per page you have set. Since you have set 'Show 50 files per page', so your folders displayed on left was set to 50 too. Please set it as 200/300 if you want.

For the down arrow button, I didn't experience 'put me to the bottom of the page'? May I know which browser you are using?

For 'Edit Files' button, will you feel better if we change it to auto expand when 'mouse over' instead of 'click'? Thank you.

there are a lot of people who is still waiting for payment... Something is wrong with this filehost , or am I wrong ?

Many other users got paid on time, if you didn't get paid, please be patient since we are checking your links.

agree,move on and next time choose a old age and trusted filehost

We are 7 months old and still keep on improving services.

Uploadstation is scam? site is down!

Could you please elaborate? Time, your username, location browser etc.
Let me know when you experienced this issue and if it persisted. Thank you.

+1 brother

it is waste of time

9fd99ec8d4.png

7c2bca412a.png

It's not many files in your account since you signed up. Also if you use mirror, downloaders may turn to choose alternative, thus you will have few downloads per file host.

site load slow

is down :((

Could you please elaborate? Time, your username, location browser etc.
Let me know when you experienced this issue and if it persisted. Thank you.

@UploadStation

plz check your PM, i need your help!

PM sent.

Last edited:
Its very true even i got 10 payout from other filehosts and just 1 from Us which i was about to get and i got my account upgraded and reason given by them was my account was hacked . While all my other accounts and any other stuff was untouched by hacker . So i would also suggest its waste of time .Thankgod i have left them and i dint had too much loss with them . And i informed all my friends about it So they wont be in loss like i had :)
+1 brother

it is waste of time

9fd99ec8d4.png

7c2bca412a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back