UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your account being hacked? We can only give 'Free' premium to users, we don't have the right to redeem premium by user own earnings.

No sir it was not hacked for some days i was out station and i came to get payout and i see my account has been upgraded to premium and that too for 3 months that doesnt make sense as i am there to earn not waste money on buying premium and that too when half of my space is free so i request to please kindly help me as by that i will loose 20$ without any reason sir as i have no need of premium account

so pls help me asap

Could you check my account? I pressed payout on 22/10.:facepalm:
My username: kisskiec :)
a2c3f26d0f.png

Thanks!

You should get paid on next Friday, 4 Nov. Thank you.

Hi support!
Now My payment status doesn't change:( Pending.:facepalm:
Check it please! Thanks!:)

I think uploadstation is total scam ... They auto made my account premium and that too for 3 months and their support says thats its my fault wtf ???

I think uploadstation is a thief . Man why u people make such excuse . Bullshit . why did u left even 5$ extend premium more and take that money too ..... And dont give shit things that i did it .... This just show how cheap Uploadstation is and what u do to ur old members ......I earned that money by so much hardwork thats really fuckin shit ........ I think now u will give some good excuse .....

Nothning much we can do about earnings that were already redeemed. You or someone who had accessed your account must have taken actions.
thats what shit reply i get from support for a thing that i dint do ... how fair and justified is this action of urs ......I dont think it gives a good image of ur site

Note: DO U THINK PEOPLE R FOOL WHO EARN SO LESS WITH US WILL MAKE THEIR ACCOUNT PREMIUM FOR 3 mONTHS . HAHA. THATS A JOKE

@Sumitims:

Although this may or may not be the same case as yours but when my accounts were hacked on both Fileserve and Uploadstation, the hacker upgraded my premium accounts too (added two 30-day premiums from my un-cashed credits), I think after he knew he cannot profit from the hack.

well it was not hacked thats for sure bz i do nothing in my computer so no question of that .... And secondly on worst case if i go with u where is my fault in it ... just tell me that i have almost lost 21$ due to this ...... So isnt my anger verified and instead of helping those jokers give me weird answer lolz if thats the way they treat old member like us i do make sure that who ever ask me i wont tell them to join US bz this show that they dont care abt us and just think of making money

Please check my account

I pressed payout on 24/10.
I am waiting your payment. What's happen to Uploadstation?
Please check my account
usename :chimsese

I think uploadstation is total scam ... They auto made my account premium and that too for 3 months and their support says thats its my fault wtf ???

I think uploadstation is a thief . Man why u people make such excuse . Bullshit . why did u left even 5$ extend premium more and take that money too ..... And dont give shit things that i did it .... This just show how cheap Uploadstation is and what u do to ur old members ......I earned that money by so much hardwork thats really fuckin shit ........ I think now u will give some good excuse .....

thats what shit reply i get from support for a thing that i dint do ... how fair and justified is this action of urs ......I dont think it gives a good image of ur site

Note: DO U THINK PEOPLE R FOOL WHO EARN SO LESS WITH US WILL MAKE THEIR ACCOUNT PREMIUM FOR 3 mONTHS . HAHA. THATS A JOKE

I know it's hard to believe, but 99.9% that your account was hacked.
It happened to me too, a few times. There is nothing that Uploadstation can do to revert it,
They can only tell you from which IP your account was upgraded, Date/Time.
And then you can see it's not you, be angry for a few days, then come back,
change your password and work hard to earn that money again.
I know this is very disappointing, but this is the way it works, Unfortunately.

Last edited:
I do not understand what has violated the terms, please explain in more detail
my user : drhatay

I do not understand why, again, log into my account, did not notice anything that,
username : hai213ptu

It is because we found that you have account sharing services. You are sharing the premium account with a lot of IP.

No sir it was not hacked for some days i was out station and i came to get payout and i see my account has been upgraded to premium and that too for 3 months that doesnt make sense as i am there to earn not waste money on buying premium and that too when half of my space is free so i request to please kindly help me as by that i will loose 20$ without any reason sir as i have no need of premium account

so pls help me asap

It takes time to check who do the action in your account. Finally we have the result here:
Date 2011-10-30
Time 14:06:13 EST
IP 78.160.80.177
Location Turkey Istanbul

You didn't change your password since you sign up our service in June, its for your safety to change password regularly. Thank you.

i want move file on another folder but cant find buttom MOVE :((

go to my files, check the boxes in front of your files, then click the 'Edit Files' option that located above #DL, you will see rename, copy, move, delete there. Thank you.

It is because we found that you have account sharing services. You are sharing the premium account with a lot of IP.
I only used one of their own IP, probably due to dynamic IP in Vietnam should reset each IP network should be changed, look for my admin account to apply for the upload, I promise to be careful more!
Thank you very much!

I think what US trying to say is, You guys downloaded using different IPs at the SAME TIME.

This is whats called account sharing. or maybe somebody hacked your account and been using it while you are also using it.

I downloaded from several of my RDP (5 of them) with different IPs fine as long as I do it sequentially.

bu why other of my accounts r safe if it was hacked . thatts strange lolz ... can u give answer to tat
It takes time to check who do the action in your account. Finally we have the result here:
Date 2011-10-30
Time 14:06:13 EST
IP 78.160.80.177
Location Turkey Istanbul

You didn't change your password since you sign up our service in June, its for your safety to change password regularly. Thank you.

New file manager updated. It's very convenient, but just one thing:
Select files are so low . Just after select files, edit files button will appear. Maybe this task cause slow speed and sometimes appear bugs:

c0f91f5f7a.bmp

Please fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back