UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
u dint replied bz u mite be thinking some answer. And its easy to tell my account is hacked . why everytthing else safe and from that day i have logged in on many things ..... Why justt ur filehost which always have problem with payout

And u say u dont have rite to redeem users money . fuck tthe shit u belong to a filehost and u cannot have any rite . Liar. If u were genuine u would have tried to help or return me 2 months money bz the account is upgraded to 75 days like other good filehost will do to help their old uploaders. BUtt u say cant do anytthing . Bullshit ... U and ur filehost is a scammer ......

Last edited:
Uploadstation,

I would like to know, do u limit ip per account? I am actually using 4xadsl at home. Because the Internet connection is super slow here, but I am able to afford more line to speed up my download process, I have a habit on each adsl each filehost, however once in a while I will move the link in queue to other PC to Dow load due to the storage limitation.

It seems lately only one IP address work and other seem to stuck at jdownloader?

93473366364625021224.jpg

NO reply again, ANY EXPLANATION, MR. UPLOADSTATION??? Obviously, you got some financial problems that's why you are not able to pay on time. Besides, You are the worst support and filehost service I've ever experienced.

other uploaders get paid already,maybe you should wait for it

I only used one of their own IP, probably due to dynamic IP in Vietnam should reset each IP network should be changed, look for my admin account to apply for the upload, I promise to be careful more!
Thank you very much!

New file manager updated. It's very convenient, but just one thing:
Select files are so low . Just after select files, edit files button will appear. Maybe this task cause slow speed and sometimes appear bugs:

c0f91f5f7a.bmp

Please fix it

Could you please tell me your username to check? How many files you selected? Please be patient if you have a lot of files be selected. Thank you. :)

waiting get my payment

We have paid to your paypal account already, please check. Thank you. :)

UploadStation check your Pm and reply me please it´s urgent

PM sent to you, please check.

Uploadstation,

I would like to know, do u limit ip per account? I am actually using 4xadsl at home. Because the Internet connection is super slow here, but I am able to afford more line to speed up my download process, I have a habit on each adsl each filehost, however once in a while I will move the link in queue to other PC to Dow load due to the storage limitation.

It seems lately only one IP address work and other seem to stuck at jdownloader?

Your download files IP must match with your request files IP.
Let's say you request file via IP1 you will experience failure if you use IP2 to do the download process. Thank you. :)

Uploadstation scam! I uploaded 3 files, then download them from my office, where another provider and other IP. The statistics do not add any downloads. Uploadstation - very big scam!

I guess u have no answer to it bz ur filehost is a thief and u can easily produce an ip saying ur account was hacked from that ip and redemmed . Why dont u accept u people are beggers who steal others money . Seriously speaking u cant even pay ur affliciate in time and u do all this trick so that we cant ask for payment . Good trick to scam . I will make it a point to tell to others that u are nothing but just a cheater .
u dint replied bz u mite be thinking some answer. And its easy to tell my account is hacked . why everytthing else safe and from that day i have logged in on many things ..... Why justt ur filehost which always have problem with payout

And u say u dont have rite to redeem users money . fuck tthe shit u belong to a filehost and u cannot have any rite . Liar. If u were genuine u would have tried to help or return me 2 months money bz the account is upgraded to 75 days like other good filehost will do to help their old uploaders. BUtt u say cant do anytthing . Bullshit ... U and ur filehost is a scammer ......

93473366364625021224.jpg

NO reply again, ANY EXPLANATION, MR. UPLOADSTATION??? Obviously, you got some financial problems that's why you are not able to pay on time. Besides, You are the worst support and filehost service I've ever experienced.

I am trying my best to proof that you are innocent to finance dept. Please be patient while I am working on it. It's great if you can PM me where you post your link so I can convince them. Thank you very much! Currently I just find your link on a TW forum, any other places?

I really hate the new interface. It just look different. It doesn't improve anything. And those bugs that were previously on the old interface also exist here. There are also unnecessary extra clicks. For example, moving files using the old file manager only need to flag the files, click "Move" and select the destination folder <-- 3 mouse clicks. With the new file manager, you need to flag the files, then click "Edit File" and then "Move" and finally select the destination folder <-- 4 clicks. As if that that wasn't bad enough, if you have more than 50 folders, you need to click the down arrow button to move to the next 50 folders. I feel sorry for those with 500 or more folders, they have to click the down arrow button at least 10 times. That would also mean moving files to folder #499 for example would require you to click 4 + 10 = 14 mouse clicks before you are able to move the files. Oh, there's more. click the down arrow button to go to next page will not put to top of the page. Instead, it puts you to the bottom of the page. Very annoying. No, no, no...I haven't finished yet. There are at least 2 other noticeable issues/bugs and I am sure I will find more as I continue to use it more and more.

Sorry, your new file manager look different but not good and it certainly is not welcome! I have a feeling you guys intentionally waste our time just so you can alleviate your server resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back